• No.

Votes: 162 65.3%
  • Sucking BBC makes you gay but watching them fuck your wife doesnt

Votes: 31 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Desiring cock & pussy = Bi
Desiring cock only = Gay

I eat creampies but no longer desire sex with women & I really do.
I crave cock...Big Black Cock = GAY

Call me gay, fag, sissy, whatever. I’m proud to be all of those!

I'm not particularly concerned by the label. Am I bi or bi curious because I like my cock being sucked by cuckolds. Probably under the banner of bi curious. I have no desire to kiss a guy suck their cock or indeed meet on a one to one basis.

Do I enjoy being sucked by cuckolds? Hell yes. Love getting a cuck to suck and slurp on my cock just before I tell him to guide me into his wife mmmmmm
A good cuck should do what they can to please the BULL

I'm a straight male. I do not find males attractive, want to kiss them, enter relationships or anything intimate. I find cuckolding hot due to the pleasure it'd give my wife both from being fucked and from me being dominated. I would try sucking a black cock due to what it means in terms of that power. And only black cock. But outside of that I have no real interest in men in any way. I'm attracted to women and the power black cock has over them and their cucks.
I feel the same way

sound like me and the wife when we meet with a bbc we will all get naked get in the bed as he kiss and playing the wife pussy ill move down and start sucking his cock and suck till he is good and hard then i'll move over and he will slid in between the wife legs i'll take hold of his cock guide it in my wife pussy till he all in then I move up so the wife can suck my cock as he is pounding her pussy and that when the fun begin
This pretty much is us as well

If you suck dick, you’re at least bi or gay. Sorry but there’s no middle ground there. Justify it otherwise all you want, or throw up your tough guy persona but there it is. I’m a combat vet so if you think you’re some kind of special bad ass who doesn’t agree let’s hear your excuse why this isn’t so

I have sucked a number of cocks, and been fucked in the ass a couple of times, but I while am attracted to cocks, I have absolutely no attraction to males. Rather, I am intensely attracted to females, the prettier and sexier the better. That being said, I don't know why I love cock; I just do.
Like you I have no attraction to men, but so love cocks! First time I got cock was when I was 21 and it was from a hot transexual. She looked like a girl but had an fucking hot 9 inch dick. I sucked her dick and got fucked really hard and loved it all, so fucking much. I have sucked my wife’s bulls before and love it. I do their cocks but I’m not aroused by their looks it’s only their cocks that I so want to suck off.

Last edited:
I have no romantic attraction to men but the sex can be amazing, I definitely am romantically attracted to my wife and the sex can also be amazing so I would have to say I’m bi and it’s just a matter of where you fall on the Kinsey scale. I must also say if you are letting a man suck your cock you are not completely straight either, relax and enjoy folks and not worry so much about labels! I think maybe when I was young I was concerned about how others might perceive me but now I think I have accepted my bisexuality and cuckold desires and don’t really give a rip what others think.

Last edited:
mybe it has turned me bi...never interested in coks before,,,,sucked a few blk guys..now with the right white cock ( big thick) i do too

Back