• Yes.

Votes: 55 22.2%
  • No.

Votes: 162 65.3%
  • Sucking BBC makes you gay but watching them fuck your wife doesnt

Votes: 31 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again with the labels. Who cares? Guys have always been turned on by two women together, but want to feel put out when they discover that door swings both ways. I'm not interested in seeing my lover suck my husband, but seeing my husband suck him is super hot! It shows his acceptance and his validation of what is happening. I'm glad he's learned to enjoy it. No more coaxing or debating.

Stop with the homophobia. If everyone is enjoying the experience, who cares what it "should be called"

I am not concerned with labels. I love a black cock, hard and big in my mouth. My role is to make sure my wife's bull is hard and ready for her. I clean his cock after he finishes fucking her and get him ready for his next fucking. At times he has me suck him as he makes out with my wife. I love the power of a big black cock.

I do not consider myself bi or gay at all even though I have a requirement that the cuck must suck me before, during and clean me up after. I am not sexually attracted to men. Never and will never let a man suck me alone without his hotwife there waiting to take my cock after making it stiff enough for her.

Last edited:
I CERTAINLY THINK BLACK COCK MADE ME GAY........AND I LOVE IT

I suck black cock… A take his cock in my ass and I let him breed me ( my fav)

I rarely ever think about pussy anymore..... so ya, I think it made me gay!

My bull is also stern about me wearing chastity panties heels stockings and garter's when he fucks me

We also have a Saturday morning ritual..... my wife calls it bonding time… She goes out shopping and I'm responsible for cooking dressing up and having the bull fuck me until my wife gets home ....... she tends to call in for updates and tells him what would like to see him do to me over the phone

But ultimately the bull controls the wife me and The entire home

[كوت = "فيبركو، بوست: 1599594، ميمبر: 164872"] لست مهتما بالتصنيفات. أحب الديك الأسود، الصعب و كبيرة في فمي. دورى هو التأكد من الثور زوجتى من الصعب وعلى استعداد لها. أنا تنظيف صاحب الديك بعد انه ينتهي سخيف لها و الحصول على استعداد له المقبل اللعين. في بعض الأحيان كان لي تمتص له كما يجعل مع زوجتي. أنا أحب قوة الديك الأسود الكبير. [/ كوت]

[كوت = "فيبركو، بوست: 1599594، ميمبر: 164872"] لست مهتما بالتصنيفات. أحب الديك الأسود، الصعب و كبيرة في فمي. دورى هو التأكد من الثور زوجتى من الصعب وعلى استعداد لها. أنا تنظيف صاحب الديك بعد انه ينتهي سخيف لها و الحصول على استعداد له المقبل اللعين. في بعض الأحيان كان لي تمتص له كما يجعل مع زوجتي. أنا أحب قوة الديك الأسود الكبير. [/ كوت]

I have sucked a number of cocks, and been fucked in the ass a couple of times, but I while am attracted to cocks, I have absolutely no attraction to males. Rather, I am intensely attracted to females, the prettier and sexier the better. That being said, I don't know why I love cock; I just do.
Nothing wrong trying new experiances . I agree just like cock doesnt make you gay

Back