Sucking BBC ... wherever

I think a bull should get sucked anywhere and everywhere that he wants. However I also feel like I should be able to suck him when I want to. For example my bull and I pulled into the first parking lot space in Walmart. But I wanted to suck him before we went in. My windows are tinted and I put front windshields up leaned over and sucked him off before we went in. I have also walked up to him while his friends were hanging out and pulled his dick out, dropped to my knees and sucked him off, zipped him back up and walked away.

I think a bull should get sucked anywhere and everywhere that he wants. However I also feel like I should be able to suck him when I want to. For example my bull and I pulled into the first parking lot space in Walmart. But I wanted to suck him before we went in. My windows are tinted and I put front windshields up leaned over and sucked him off before we went in. I have also walked up to him while his friends were hanging out and pulled his dick out, dropped to my knees and sucked him off, zipped him back up and walked away.
Such a good little slut!!!

I learned to bj when I was in high school. I was supposed to help pay for gas when I rode to school with my cousin, but he let me do bj instead of paying, so I did almost every day on the way home. Occasionally he made me do it in the parking when we got to school in the morning. But he's not black so I guess that doesn't count.

My first time to do it for black guys was in the corner of the parking lot after closing time at the bar where I had met them, when I was at college. Over 30 years ago. I ended up spending nearly every weekend at their house during my first two years.

More recently, the gentleman I've known the last couple years has had me do it countless times in the parking garage at the hospital where he works. Also, they make me do it in the hallway before he will let me into the suite when we go out on Sunday afternoons after church. A couple of other occasions...one afternoon out on the rocks in the park area along the creek outside of town, and once in a bar we go to sometimes when he's on break working overnight.

For a black man, getting sucked is so convenient; just take it out and put it in a white woman's mouth. There is no mess (if she swallows). Then zip back up and you are ready to go. Sucking can be done in a bathroom
View attachment 3134531

in a car
View attachment 3134532
View attachment 3134533

in a bedroom
View attachment 3134534

in a shopping mall
View attachment 3134536

or in other locations.
View attachment 3134537
View attachment 3134538
View attachment 3134539
View attachment 3134541
White women with black cock in their mouths is the best.

Back