subhub174014's mix of pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure what you mean....but all of my posts are set up a month in advance....all are already filled and ready to post

if you want a certain type pic i could probably post a few for you....as long as it didn't get to far out of hand
not sure what you mean....but all of my posts are set up a month in advance....all are already filled and ready to post

if you want a certain type pic i could probably post a few for you....as long as it didn't get to far out of hand
Collages are photos with perhaps 4 or 5 separate images in the photo, depicting a white church-going wife, for example, being very lady-like in an image, and ending up being Black-topped in the final image. All within the same photo. #229391 on page 172 that you posted little while ago is a sample of what a lot of us like.

Collages are photos with perhaps 4 or 5 separate images in the photo, depicting a white church-going wife, for example, being very lady-like in an image, and ending up being Black-topped in the final image. All within the same photo. #229391 on page 172 that you posted little while ago is a sample of what a lot of us like.
got you.....but......they are also hard to find/gather.....so i post a folder of them always on the first Friday of the month

got you.....but......they are also hard to find/gather.....so i post a folder of them always on the first Friday of the month
Thank you. I'll look for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back