Strangest/Most Humiliating Way to let a cuck cum?

Kind of embarrassing but still i confess while her bull was on her pumping in a rhythm fast and deep i was watching from behind and at a point she increase moaning and was holding his black round ass and started fucking him back and squirted and very same moment i cummed in pant knees gone weak and eyes were closed and wife seen in my eyes with knowing smile till date she make fun of it strange but true we both loved it before posting here it was our only cummy secret English is not my first language so please ignore anything incorrect grammar
well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let him jerk off on your strapon and then use his cum as lube to peg his ass afterwards. If he doesn't like ATM, than use a condom, so he could lick the strapon thankfully afterwards just with the warmth of his ass.

Or ruin his orgasm on a picture of a real bbc, then let him cleanup the picture.

My wife will sometimes ask me to jerk off while she watches. This is mostly when she’s had a nightcap or two. So she will sit fully clothed and completely silent starring at me while I get off. She says she just likes to watch and it turns her on but it feels more like I’m being supervised. I kinda like it but I wish it was a bit more interactive.

First I’m in the chastity getting hard then she tie up my balls and push them away then she give me her heels and give me 2 min to pump the heels while I’m in the chastity trying to cum and she put her dirty pantie in my mouth

Back