Strangest cuckold fetishes? Share here!

Xtrmcuck

Couple
Curious if anyone else does similar, but feel free to post the odd things that really float your boat ;)

My cuckoldress had me positioned between her legs and making out with me hard. I was "cut off" from sex, which we do as long as she's seeing someone else on the side. So there I am, hard as a rock and kissing my beautiful wife, and she told me that if I put my dick in that I would be in big trouble... But what sort of punishment could be more than not getting to have sex? I teased her and called bullshit and slid my impatient cock in her. It felt so GOOD (I hadn't had sex with her in almost 2 months). She let me fuck away and it was really hot and passionate for both of us! But... The punishment...

Once I finished she told me that my punishment was to be "friend zoned" for an unknown period of time. What?? She made me sleep on the couch, I only got quick hugs with a pat on the back, she didn't say "I love you" but instead "love ya" like she says to her girlfriends and definitely no kissing, and she constantly referred to me as her roommate. The crazy thing is it turned me on so much!! It only lasted two days but like all cuckolds I can't keep my mouth shut and I let it slip that it really turned me on.

She's not seeing another guy at the moment (we are looking tho) but after some sexy talk she suggested that when she is seeing someone she might put me back in the friend zone for longer and even introduce me to the guy as her friend or roommate. It might be playing with fire (see my other post about losing your wife or gf to another man) but we both find the friend zone thing to be super hot. Note: we love each other like crazy and have a really solid marriage but as the saying goes, anything can happen lol.

Anyone else do anything like this?

Her last bull took her for QOS tattoo while we were out drinking. After went to tattoo shop and I felt so excited but looking around at the 2 white guys there as they picked out a design and wife wanted it blown up bigger and on her chest. I seen stencil and how big I was like no way to hide that. I asked her to put it on her pussy or ankle. She said no and I noticed tattoo guy was laughing..But I had to say no must cover from family and we left. They were pissed at me for acting like a bitch in there. But still let me watch him eat her pussy after and fuck her.
When he left she asked where was he ? And I told her he left and she went inside to see and slept on couch and I was trying to talk to her and she said DONT .

The following weekend we were out with my friend and she brought up BBC fucking her to my friend who didn't know. I went outside with her as we are arguing 3 black guys walked by me with my back towards them one guy said what's up to her and just kept walking. In my head I'm like WTF everybody can tell she loves BBC!!
I told my friend after it's a swinger thing and his girl he was suppose to bring for me was hot as hell but she didn't make it. Lol

Well all this is from a girl who has mostly dated black guys that were thugs... She was very young from a strict Italian family dated black men.

When we first dated she was at a friends party she went with some girlfriends. She saw a mutual black friend of ours and they hung out most of the time talking and drinking. It was late most have left and he brought her up to a bedroom and they kissed and messed around and yes she took the BBC till she could not take no more. She avoided me for a few days after. When he hung week after she told me which I knew she was hanging with our friend. She said she avoided me cause her pussy was so sore and raw she had to keep legs from rubbing and she swore she had a gap and didn't want me to see. I was so mad but that's before I loved watching her and black men. When we fight she brings up calling friend but now I'd love that to happen again.

Back