Do I have a complex?

Got off really good to hearing my wife talking dirty to me (humiliating me with bbc) this week. We were having a talk about keeping our sex life healthy and she brought it up like I have a complex from the decline in sex frequency. I told her that I'm just trying to spice things up and keep it fun but she thinks I have a complex. Not really sure what to think honestly. I feel like the whole bigger cock in my wife thing is a losing battle lol.

Got off really good to hearing my wife talking dirty to me (humiliating me with bbc) this week. We were having a talk about keeping our sex life healthy and she brought it up like I have a complex from the decline in sex frequency. I told her that I'm just trying to spice things up and keep it fun but she thinks I have a complex. Not really sure what to think honestly. I feel like the whole bigger cock in my wife thing is a losing battle lol.
Sounds very familiar to me! The first time I bought this subject with my wife I spent the next several nights sleeping in the spare bedroom! Not nice! I’m well known for my unrelenting determination however and wasn’t deterred! We did eventually succeed “but” it took almost nine (9) years (as best I can remember) to see her take some BBC! That happened while we were on a combined convention/vacation trip. Long story short you can read all about that event elsewhere on this site!

Sounds very familiar to me! The first time I bought this subject with my wife I spent the next several nights sleeping in the spare bedroom! Not nice! I’m well known for my unrelenting determination however and wasn’t deterred! We did eventually succeed “but” it took almost nine (9) years (as best I can remember) to see her take some BBC! That happened while we were on a combined convention/vacation trip. Long story short you can read all about that event elsewhere on this site!
Well let me get the short of it. Did she enjoy it and are you still enjoying it together?

Back