Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters

What you didn't know was your husband would wait until Jerome left the office and would drive back home, and quietly let himself in. At first, he would stay at the bottom of the stairs and listen to your cries of pleasure as Jerome slide his large thick cock into your desperate body, then would leave and return to work when he heard Jerome's groans as he climaxed deep inside you. Over time, your husband grew more confident and quietly walked to the top of the stairs and listened outside the closed bedroom door to the sounds of your raw ******* passion, pleading for Jerome to fill you, and finally begging for him to cum deep inside you. Later, a week or so after finding the bedroom door shut, he was working late, and Jerome stepped into his office. "I'm out of here. Is there anything I can do for you before I go?" He asked. Your husband replied. "No. I have it all under control, but thankyou for asking. Have a great evening." As Jerome turned to leave, he said "There is one thing though." "Sure, Boss, what is it?" Jerome replied. "In future, can you please leave the bedroom door slightly open? ...Thankyou"

For those of you in the United States, hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

But please take care, and if traveling, please do so safely!

Hugs,

Donna

View attachment 6649794
You were surprised that she was considering doing it. You told her it would be a stranger because you do not know any black men, they could look at Adult Dating Sites to find a well hung black man with experience with married white women, she could take him bareback. You were also surprised she let you shave her, take several photo's as well as put your own ad on an Adult Dating Site.

Back