Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
All stories are fictitious as far as I know; I just copy them, clean 'em up with photoshop, and post 'em. So, if you're asking if that supplement works, I'd have to say I don't know that it does.
I do know testosterone supplements work, but I've heard women sometimes have side effects from them.

Story: A man sees his doctor about his wife's sex drive, complaining that she rarely is ever in the mood for sex. So the doctor, who is also his golfing buddy, gives him a bottle of capsules and says to sprinkle the powder in her beverage at breakfast and at dinner.
A couple of weeks later the man stops by the doctors office and tells the doctor that the medication might be a bit too strong for his wife. The doctor asks why he thinks that, and the man says, well, her voice is changing, and she's growing a little facial hair. The doctor tells his friend that its just a mild side-effect, and to keep giving her the pills.
A couple weeks later the two are about to tee off a round of golf and the doctor brings up the man's wife, asking him if her sex drive had increased. The man tells the doctor, heck yeah, she wants sex every day now, BUT, I really think the dosage is too strong.
The doctor asks him why he thinks that, and the man says because she's now growing hair on her chest. The doctor scratches his head and asks the man how far down the chest hair grows, and the man says all the way down to her dick.
View attachment 485045
Great story!

View attachment 1379405
I got myself in a situation like this...but it turned out to be the most "fun" I've ever had! We were the only white couple to attended a SB Party, 4 other couples confirmed the invitation but did not show up at the Supper Bowl Party put on by a group of Black Guys that I met at the Rooster in Vegas! Hubby asked Me if we should leave once it was clear the other white couples were not going to show...but I told him to wait a while and see how it goes! He was serving drinks, chips and dip, pizza and other pre game foods while I entertained the Guys with a BlowBang during the first half...by halftime I knew this was going to be a full blown GangBang...just Me and every Black Guy in the room...over and over and over!!! I'm hoping for another SB Party invitation again next year...and if the other white couples don't show again...that's all the better for Me!!!
Sounds like you were "set up", who confirmed the other white couples, the black guys?

When younger, she had heard her mom and grandmother talk in hushed voices about their time in Africa after finishing their college degrees, before settling down with the men (her *******, and grandfather) they loved. when she arrived at the village, she was greeted by the elders, and a small crowd quickly formed .. later she would learn that they were saying "she is back, she is back" which, of course, made sense as people were always commenting how she looked so much like her beautiful mom and grandmother! The Chefs first wife lead her through the crowd to a hut in the center of the village.. She entered, and her eyes became accustomed to the low light.... and there she saw them... three beautiful men , spanning three generations. She gasped as she saw their cocks.. large, thick, and fully hard, and large balls carrying the ******* line. The eldest stood, reach for her hand and lead her into the center to a bed.. "Welcome home" he said .. "We have been waiting for you ...."

Everyone wants a shot at the true American dream. There is the dream that comprises of owning a gorgeous home with a reasonable yard and enclosed behind a white picket fence. The home includes a loveable spouse, cute *******, a dog and a cat—maybe even a parrot—two cars in the garage, and a steady income to keep things going. That dream does exist, and I would say it’s a worldwide type of dream.

There is the other dream, however, that involves an American husband suggesting to his wife (or the wife suggesting to her husband) they become a committed Black-Owned couple and engage with inviting a Black Master to come and take charge of their home. This is the foremost dream a growing majority of American couples are eager to enjoy since the start of the new millennium.

This same dream is currently growing in rampant demand in other countries aside from the USA. In Canada, more couples are becoming self-aware of this reality. Over in the UK, and across the English Channel into Europe, more and more couples are determined towards becoming active with the cuckold lifestyle and everything that entails with it. Whether they will be able to achieve this quality dream remains to be seen.

View attachment 6606761
Black anger, white guilt is not the American dream.

Back