Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Ben:
You found his phone number in her address book and called him. You explained what you had found and how erotic it was to you. You asked if he could come to your home and have dinner and see if he could seduce your wife and take her sweet innocent body on a sexual journey. He asked if his age would be an issue and you said her submitting to an older black man was just that much more exciting. You suggested a long progressive seduction over many days where he broke the various barriers she would have. Starting with just making out to oral sex, to sex with a condom, to leaving a load in her fertile pussy on a safe day, to a daily load around her ovulation days. From an overnight stay to a weekend stay. He starts his journey tonight, my wife doesn't know what is in store for her, you can’t wait!

Henry:
He agreed to give it a try, he enjoyed white women in general but what got his fat black cock hard was thinking of burying it in a young newly married white wife. If he managed to leave a large load of his seed in the wife, wow. While Ben knew about him and his mom he didn't know the extent of the relationship. How he came into FWB relationship that had rules and boundaries, no kissing, no public contact, no secret contact that the husband didn't know about, never staying over night, condoms were a must, only one encounter every month or two. All of these rules and more where broken and forgotten in just a couple of months. Even the unthinkable was close as Ben's mom became pregnant shortly after the first time he didn't use a condom and came inside his mom. Of course, Ben's ******* never knew about that, they always followed the rules when he was there he just wasn't there every time. And that would be the case if they didn't tell him they were fucking daily.

Last edited:
You found his phone number in her address book and called him. You explained what you and found and how erotic it was to you. You asked if he could come to your home and have dinner and see if he could seduce my wife and take her sweet innocent body on a sexual journey. He asked if his age would be an issue and you said her submitting to an older black man was just that much more exciting. You suggested a long progressive seduction over many days where he broke the various barriers she would have. Starting with just making out to oral sex, to sex with a condom, to leaving a load in her fertile pussy on a safe day, to a daily load around her ovulation days. From an overnight stay to a weekend stay. He starts his journey tonight, my wife doesn't know what is in store for her, I can’t wait!
Sounds like a good plan.

What if he didn’t tell her why he wanted the pictures letting her think he was being a bit kinky which excited her. He sent the picture to the black bull he had selected, had given him enough information for him to find her, tips on her likes and dislikes. Now it was up to him to seduce and breed his wife and, of course, record it all for her husbands later enjoyment.

Combined two comments by Chentansha and reformated

As he slowly eases that huge black penis into your wife, it gleams with her secretions...she smiles, opens her mouth and sighs a sweet ...ohhhh yeessssssssssss...yes, oh ...ohhhh yes yes more, please sir. Fuck me..ohhh , fuck me ooooohhhhhh ggooddd ....her pelvis. .. rises up into his thrusts....and , now all 12 inches are buried to his bloated potent balls. As he growls with his approaching orgasm, you know she has completely '' surrendered " to Him.
They climax together. The sight of her pointed nipples, her sounds purrring, but most of all it's the overpowering scent...the smell of intense satisfaction.
She is kissing open mouthed… passionately while they grind their hips together enjoying the sensations. Still lost within that uphoric spell of their intense copulation...they spy your distress, not mocking... she smiles back at you. Thanks, honey.
Look what. Tyrone gave me…as he withdraws his huge black dick with pop like the cork from a wine bottle.....a veritable river of. ..thick white sperm drips from her reddened pussy, her labia bright with color. ..ohhhhh my god, time for Plan B

Combined two comments by Chentansha and reformated

As he slowly eases that huge black penis into your wife, it gleams with her secretions...she smiles, opens her mouth and sighs a sweet ...ohhhh yeessssssssssss...yes, oh ...ohhhh yes yes more, please sir. Fuck me..ohhh , fuck me ooooohhhhhh ggooddd ....her pelvis. .. rises up into his thrusts....and , now all 12 inches are buried to his bloated potent balls. As he growls with his approaching orgasm, you know she has completely '' surrendered " to Him.
They climax together. The sight of her pointed nipples, her sounds purrring, but most of all it's the overpowering scent...the smell of intense satisfaction.
She is kissing open mouthed… passionately while they grind their hips together enjoying the sensations. Still lost within that uphoric spell of their intense copulation...they spy your distress, not mocking... she smiles back at you. Thanks, honey.
Look what. Tyrone gave me…as he withdraws his huge black dick with pop like the cork from a wine bottle.....a veritable river of. ..thick white sperm drips from her reddened pussy, her labia bright with color. ..ohhhhh my god, time for Plan B
Wonderful dialogue.

Your wife had the same pose last night.​

Except she was naked and I was ramming my black cock up her ass. Her cheeks were dribbling on my stomach like a ball. She came when when I did and gladly sucked our juice off my dick and balls. Now, I'm eating breakfast on the back patio. Your wife is too. She wants to eat what's in my balls. It's been awhile, I'll give in to the feeling in a minute or two.

Your wife says "glad you're not here!"

Sincerely,
The guy who just shot a load down your wife's throat.

View attachment 5894959
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my cock up your wife's ass, again​

After I ate and she swallowed my sperm this morning, your wife went shopping and I shot 18 holes.

Well, 19 based on the image below.

Your wife is giving me ass to mouth now. I'm sure what she's trying to say is "glad you're not here honey!"

Sincerely,
The guy who just shot a load down your wife's throat, again.

1C8680A.jpg

Henry:
It's been two months since that first dinner and Henry still stops by when Ben is there a couple times a week and most weekends. He has been keeping that schedule for Ben's sake. What Henry started doing was stopping by just after Janine got of work and chatting, getting her comfortable around him. He would always leave before Ben got home expect for those days he watched a game with Ben or watched a movie. It pleased Henry that Ben always sat in a chair and left the loveseat to him and Janine. Loveseat, not if he gets his way, then it will be a breeding seat. On days he just see Janine he makes sure he helps her with whatever she is doing, finding ways to touch her in "safe" ways, complementing on how beautiful she is and later how sexy she looks and recently how desirable he finds her. When she sat at the kitchen table he would rub her neck and shoulders, weeks later he would start massaging her on the "loveseat" and then have her lay down to get more of her back and legs. As the weather got warmer and Janine would wear less the massage happened in just her bikini. The massages started in only the "safe" areas but each massage pushed the "safe" areas. He started out standing beside the loveseat working her legs first and moving up and avoiding "sensitive" areas. Later his hand would push up between her legs, stopping just short, and as he worked her upper body his hands would graze the sides of her breasts. When Janine was no longer reacting to Henry's touches other than a soft moan or parting her legs some he offered to include her butt as it is just a large muscle that needs massaging. Henry started wearing loose fitting shorts and after a week or so he stopped wearing underwear. He would occasionally set across from Janine so she would catch a glimpse of his knob peaking down one leg. She didn't say anything but the first time she got up and went to get something. Later she would take a casual look at the goods or when he stood behind her doing the dishes or some other mundane task he'd bump the big fella against her lovely butt and he was certain she would press back sometimes. He made a change in position complaining that leaning over was hurting his back so he asked if was ok for him to straddle her legs after he finished with her legs and Janine didn't see and issue with that. So he carefully straddled her legs setting himself down with his hips just behind her butt and then worked on Janine's neck and shoulders. This allowed him to "accidentally" rub the big fella directly against her ass. Janine said that feels good without saying if it was the massage or the grinding that was doing it for her. As he worked down her back he slide back and allowed the big fella to fall down between her legs and he bumped her pussy on each up stroke of her back. When Janine's breathing was obviously heavy Henry announced he had to leave. The very next day when Henry arrived he found Janine waiting for him wearing a robe. She asked if he could start the massage right away. Henry smiled and said "I can be persuaded", Janine walked over the "loveseat" and asked if he could work on her front today and gave him a very sexy smile. Again he said with a grin "I can be persuaded". As Janine dropped her robe and lay down and asked Henry if he would introduce his "special tool" to her "special place". Henry walked over shedding closes and knelt down to kiss Janine. She told him that there is no time for fooling around she wanted him to fuck her. Henry climbed the the "loveseat" between her legs and taking his special tool in hand began rubbing it against her special place. When he was certain she was lubricated enough AND she was begging him to put it in he removed his hand and told her if she wanted it she would have to guide it in. Janine wasted no time grabbing Henry thick black cock and aimed it at her pussy trying to get him to push. With his cock poised to penetrate Janine for the first time Henry said "Ok Janine, tell me exactly what you want". Janine responded "I want to to use your huge, thick black cock to fuck my married white fertile pussy", and then she paused before she continued, "just like you used to fuck Ben's mom!". Henry smiled and gave just a nudge to seat his the large knob just inside Janine's pussy. With her panting with just the knob seated he asked "are there any rules or limits?". Janine, holding her legs back, siad "no limits. It's your pussy, do whatever you want, whenever you want, where ever you want, just fuck me now!" And so the journey began and the loveseat become the fuck seat.

Back