Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
From a woman’s perspective, why?
Why do we get on all fours?
For me at least, it's because it's just sex. It just feels more raw and animalistic. I know, kinda weird. It's also harder to connect with a guy in that position. Missionary is one where I seem to connect when I look at him during sex. I only want to really connect with my husband. I still do it that way with other guys once in a while, but not a normal thing.

To this day, it was the intimacy that you remembered most, with her first lover. The way they gently kissed, and carressed each other. Exploring each others bodies, giving each other pleasure, the memories of which would last a lfie time.... but it was that kiss before she looked into his eyes, and whispered yes as she spread her thighs and he lowered hims3lf between them, driving his long thick cock deep inside her .. You also knew that they were not truly past the point of no return, and after several orgasm ripped though her body, he would shoot deep into her body.

The party was going well, and then you had not realized you had not seen your wife for the last thirty minutes or so.. "Oh, she's in the kitchen" said your sister in law who had spotted you looking around the laughter filled room... "Thanks" .. and you made your way into the kitchen.. and saw that smile, the very smile you first fell in love with when she put her arms around you for the first time 20 years ago. You also remember what happened that night too, all those years ago .... and as you stood looking at the two of them, you felt your self getting hard, very hard.

Back