Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
I was trying to imagine myself in her husband's boots. He screwed up royally, but he loved her deeply. But he saw a tiny hope for reconciliation, if she would return in a good mood. That black fella needed to satisfy her full

It had taken you longer than you realized to overcome the strong conflicting emotions as they had gently kissed and started to make love, right there in front of you.. your cock was rock hard.. harder than it had ever been... your heart was beating faster than ever and you were silently screaming "please stop, please stop, I did not mean it.." .... but as you watched them gently explore each other and her face as he gently worked his long thick cock into her tight pussy, those thoughts faded, leaving the sexual excitement and the glorious feeling of your rock hard aching cock as they gently made love in front of you. You had to concentrate hard on not touching your own cock, waiting for the moment you had both fantasized about over the years , the moment after he emptied his balls into her, when his large heavy cock would slip from her pussy, leaving a trail of cum from the hole in his glans back to her pussy.. the moment when you would slip between her soft thighs and reclaim her, quickly filling her with your own seed to mix with her lover's ... Then you looked on horrified, she spread herself wide, and lifted her legs, and he hooked his arms around them lifting further, locking her into position and then raised his hips up, until you could see every inch of his 10 inch glistening cock, her lips stretched around his partially penetrated glans .. then the sound that shook you to your core... the slap as he thrust his length back into her, the slap as his loins met hers ... filling the room.. her scream yet opening wider... as he withdrew again, her moan, "no, fill me"... and another slap, then another, relentless... slapping through each orgasm that shook through her body then finally the long deep thrust and holding his body tight against hers as emptied his balls into her... You had always yearned for this moment, the moment you would take his place and slid your cock into her slack, well fucked cum filled pussy, to mix your seed with his.. then horrified, you realized as you looked down at your rapidly slackening cock, you had shot your own load over the carpet without even touching it.

Last edited:
It had taken you longer than you realized to overcome the strong conflicting emotions as they had gently kissed and started to make love, right there in front of you.. your cock was rock hard.. harder than it had ever been... your heart was beating faster than ever and you were silently screaming "please stop, please stop, I did not mean it.." .... but as you watched them gently explore each other and her face as he gently worked his cock into her tight pussy, those thoughts faded, leaving the sexual excitement and the glorious feeling of your rock hard aching cock. You had to concentrate hard on not touching your own cock, .... then you looked on horrified , she spread herself wide, and lifted her legs, and he hooked his arms around them, locking her into position and raised his hips up until you could see every inch of his 10 inch pussy juice coated cock, her lips stretched around his partially revealed glans .. then the sound that shook you to your core... the slap as he thrust his length back in, the slap as his lions met hers ... filling the room.. her scream yet opening wider... as he withdrew again, her moan, "no, fill me"... and another slap, then another, relentless... through each orgasm that shook through her body then finally the longest deep thrust and then holding his body tight against hers as emptied his balls into her... You had always yearned for this moment, the moment you would take his place and slid your cock into her slack, well fucked cum filled pussy, to mix your seed with his ...and would have done if you had not shot your own load onto the carpet
for us it happened so fast! Just sitting on bar stools & my wife with a low cut top. This black stranger kept enjoying the view & I just watched. He finally reached out & unbuttoned another one on her top. She leaned foreward to give a better view anjd her boobs almost popped out of her bra. He was seducing her right before my eyes. Then he said do you think your husband would let me fuck you? I was stunned,. My wife looked at me & asked would you? Then they got up an left. I was left sitting at the bar & the bartender knew exactly what just happened. My mind kept immagining him fucking her. I could not believe how horny it made me.
I heard the ring on my cell & it was him. He said we are home, come & join us. I paid my tab & went home. They were both naked and he said get undressed & I did. Soon I was sucking his cock in front of my wife. He had successfully sedused us both into being his little sex slaves.

You had suggested the couples massage after seeing the massage therapist in the lobby a few days earlier.. and you knew that after years of great sex and fantasies she was ready.. really ready. She had almost connected with one of the doctors at work.. a beautiful ebony black man ... She had breathlessly talked about him, but had hesitated and missed the opportunity to take things further. Then as you were being massaged, you watched as he massaged her, making her tremble, making her moan, exploring her body .. her fingers reaching for his cock, and gently stroking him to full erection, giving him permission to safely cross the line .. him removing her towel, getting onto the table and taking hold of her hips and positioning her for his length, ..her moan of relief as he entered her, the relief of a new cock inside her for the first time in 20 years,
She turned, fully expecting to see the masseuse sliding up and down your rock hard cock, she looked round the room.. She was gone... Then you moved closer, and gently kissed her and held her face in your hands as he thrust his full length home.
He looks so hot sliding in her

You and your husband continue to be very entertaining while hitting close to home for me and myhusband.

I love this pic. Coming home and getting asked the questions...... My husband with his "nervous voice."

I can imagine in the moments following this pic, the wife's jeans and panties are off as she starts to straddle her husband's face.

Over the years, for my husband and I, it was almost a given I would have sex with one of my yummy blk boytoys. If either one of us (usually him) had any reservations, I would not go.

My husband's nervous voice would be centered around if I had my diaphragm in or not during sex. It's been a while since I did this, but after a fun night of sex, I came home and immediately asked him to go down on me. As he did, I held is head with one hand, and used the other to reach in my purse to pull out my diaphragm. When I came, he looks up and sees it in my hand. i just give him that evil grin. I actually cannot remember if I was fertile on that particular time, but my husband sure had that "Oh s-h-i-t" look on his face.

Back