Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
OMG, I can't believe this one is so prefect for us, lol!!! My very first time with a black lover was while we were on a drive trip. The boat captain started flirting the first day and ok, I admit, I flirted back. He told me it was ok that almost every group had at least one wife or gf that was interested in a different kind of diving. It was cool with him....duh... just so long as the husband or bf wasn't going to get upset or didn't find out, lol, whichever.

gee...I wonder how many white wives have really experienced this?
Count me and my sis in on the tied-up part.

Now, as for the "room full" of blk men, that one............Nope. I have been tied up and blindfolded and had 2 guys. I did have a couple more guys when I was tied to a table, but that time I had a canvas sack over my head. I did some crazy/silly s h i t some yrs back. I never really got into the tied-up and have a bunch of guys do me. I guess I like the guess one at a time. Even being DP is super intense and I can only take so much. I guess I'll never be a p o r n star. Did I get the boobs and tummy tuck done for nothing? (sarcasm)

Count me and my sis in on the tied-up part.

Now, as for the "room full" of blk men, that one............Nope. I have been tied up and blindfolded and had 2 guys. I did have a couple more guys when I was tied to a table, but that time I had a canvas sack over my head. I did some crazy/silly s h i t some yrs back. I never really got into the tied-up and have a bunch of guys do me. I guess I like the guess one at a time. Even being DP is super intense and I can only take so much. I guess I'll never be a p o r n star. Did I get the boobs and tummy tuck done for nothing? (sarcasm)

The “the tied-up part” works well lol. A woman’s need to be that submissive or even just acceptance
of sex like that is breathtaking in a way (you and sis? ain’t touching that).

And, “I was tied to a table, but that time I had a canvas sack over my head”.
And fucked by two guys. Did you ever see the faces of the men Erika or was it
totally anonymous sex?

”Did I get the boobs and tummy tuck done for nothing?”
No, I bet you look wonderful in your Sunday best clothes (lol).

OMG, I can't believe this one is so prefect for us, lol!!! My very first time with a black lover was while we were on a drive trip. The boat captain started flirting the first day and ok, I admit, I flirted back. He told me it was ok that almost every group had at least one wife or gf that was interested in a different kind of diving. It was cool with him....duh... just so long as the husband or bf wasn't going to get upset or didn't find out, lol, whichever.
Both my husband and I are avid divers as well. That's what provided the inspiration for that pic!

Thank you very much for commenting! Really appreciate it!

Back