Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
So how many of us have been there, done that, lol! Then hubby throws on his pants and hurries out of the room to check to be sure everyone is still asleep.
Uhhhhh...not I, said the cat. First, I have not met up in anyone's house after my very first time. Second...with ******* in the house??!! REALLY??!! No way, Josalina, no way! My whole thing is to get us both to let loose and you can't get there with ******* around. Better no orgasm than a stunted orgasm??:unsure:

I have to agree that I find a smooth pussy a turn on. However I have found two things even more of a turn on. A small patch left up front in the shape of a heart ❤️ as an attention getter. This can be dyed pink or red. Second. Instead of shaving or waxing Having the area lazered smooth or for blonds and light gingers electrolled .
Everyone is different, which is wonderful! In our instance, my lover likes me totally bare, so that's were we draw a lot of our ideas from, personel experience.

Everyone is different, which is wonderful! In our instance, my lover likes me totally bare, so that's were we draw a lot of our ideas from, personel experience.
I agree with you. 100%. We have found that bare is the new normal. So we like to shake things up. That little heart shaped patch especially if dyed hot pink is a real attention getter. The ladies like to pair this with a micro bikini that is un lined to they are camel toed on the beach.

Back