Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
When my husband started making these narratives and sending them to me at work, or otherwise doing something that he wasn't there for, I had a Black playmate named 'Tyrone' We were together for a little over a year and he was my first long term lover. Our relationship ended when he was transferred by his company to the mid-west. After he left, we just kept using 'Tyrone' for all future narratives.
I was not just commenting on your posts. I was commenting on the great many sex stories i have seen over the years where the black male had these names.

kind of like Italian husbands named Sal or frank.

I guess I really like the captioned pics better than almost anything else here. They can be so creative, funny and sometimes even come very close to things we have done or wish we had, lol. Just now hubby heard me giggling about this one and came over to see what I was looking at. He said he wondered how many other couples have left the curtains open at least a little bit knowing anyone passing by could see into the room.

It was hard to tell who was more excited about her being with a black man, you have wanted to watch her with other men or her wanting to be spaded. Once you were in the room everything proceeded quickly with your wife being officially spaded by taking him bareback. You held her hand as he pumped his seed into her and further show your approval by quickly reclaiming her needing to concentrate on not filling her so soon. As much as she enjoyed her first time with him, his second time was even better.

Back