Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
You watch as his cock slowly went deeper into her
You watched as he slowly pushed his manhood deeper inside her, you heard her sighs of pleasure as she accepted him inside her. When she felt his pelvis against her she opened her eyes looking at where they were joined together with a smile coming across her face. You knew she was enjoying his cock and would be wanting more of this.

Esa tarde fue interesante, mi novia tenía una reunión con un chico para almorzar, luego iban a un hotel y pasaban la noche con él, ella le pidió que le tomara una foto y me la envió.She was beautiful, and she was drinking wine, after eating they took a walk and at 8:00 p.m. they arrived at the hotel, she called me on the phone and told me that she had forgotten the condoms, until then in previous appointments she had always used a condom to fuck, I told him to fuck anyway but I wanted to see a photo before fucking and another after, She fulfilled the deal and sent me the photos, in the first her pussy was dripping with moisture, the boy had done his job well and made her very hot, in the second her pussy was overflowing with sperm and it was still swollen

Attachments

• Lumii_20210319_195808351.jpg
    Lumii_20210319_195808351.jpg
    748.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Lumii_20210319_203310112.jpg
    Lumii_20210319_203310112.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 184
  • Lumii_20210319_203538336.jpg
    Lumii_20210319_203538336.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 171
Esa tarde fue interesante, mi novia tenía una reunión con un chico para almorzar, luego iban a un hotel y pasaban la noche con él, ella le pidió que le tomara una foto y me la envió.She was beautiful, and she was drinking wine, after eating they took a walk and at 8:00 p.m. they arrived at the hotel, she called me on the phone and told me that she had forgotten the condoms, until then in previous appointments she had always used a condom to fuck, I told him to fuck anyway but I wanted to see a photo before fucking and another after, She fulfilled the deal and sent me the photos, in the first her pussy was dripping with moisture, the boy had done his job well and made her very hot, in the second her pussy was overflowing with sperm and it was still swollen
you are a lucky guy _ i would be proud of my wife if she sent me such pictures .

Back