Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
I think she is a bit rude, don't you think so? I think white wives should definitely let their white husbands watch while they are getting impregnated with a black baby
As a woman who has fucked her bull in front of my husband, and without my husband there to watch, I can say the freedom and passion you feel without hubby watching is far better, however the husband should be there to witness the moment his wife’s womb is fertilized with black seed

As a woman who has fucked her bull in front of my husband, and without my husband there to watch, I can say the freedom and passion you feel without hubby watching is far better, however the husband should be there to witness the moment his wife’s womb is fertilized with black seed
fair comment regarding watching. but %100 agreed on black breeding part, white husband should definitely be present while his future mixed/black baby is bred into his hot white wife

"Clearly, your wife is mesmerized at how erotic she found the skin contrast. It was only a matter of time before she began stroking, kissing, licking, ... The process of becoming his had started. You are one very lucky hubby."

Thanks for sharing.
I don't think she was mesmerized by skin contrast...…..probably regretting not going down this road earlier

Back