Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
I strongly agree with you although I’m not into the pregnancy risks so unless the wife has a very deep bond and it’s an agreement between all three that the black guy is going to be around to help ******* the baby during his/her life, then I’m okay with it.. other than that, I’d still like for her to be on the pill or some other protection from pregnancy.. but again, NOT a condom.

"... and during the big meeting the next morning, the other participants took their places around that very same conference table where your wife and her boss had consummated their relationship. Your wife's boss congratulated her after the meeting, saying that her performance at the was just as exceptional as it was the night before when they 'prepped.' Your wife just called to say that her boss wants her to stay late again tonight so he can 'debrief' her. You are one very lucky hubby."

Thanks for sharing.
gasp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!uhhhhhhhhhh

"... Yet, at the same time, you were so aroused at seeing him so completely in control of your wife that you just had to stroke yourself to completion. It was the best orgasm of your life. 'Screw the neighbors,' you murmured...."

Thanks for sharing.
YOU know exactly what to say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back