Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
a slight rewrite lol...Half way through the evening, a black guy came in, smiled and came over to your table.

I like this more random seduction of a white wife ;)

You know, neither my husband nor myself have a copyright on any of the captions! So please, always feel free to add your take on what the photo is depicting!

Thanks for commenting!

Donna

You know, neither my husband nor myself have a copyright on any of the captions! So please, always feel free to add your take on what the photo is depicting!

Thanks for commenting!

Donna

Donna, I love your posts. They're very sexy. I thought making this particular picture/story a more random, chance, episode of a white couple in a jazz bar
approached by a black man, a stranger, who just walked in and sat with the white couple, then the wife leaves her hubby's side to sit with him and...you know the rest lol

Sure! Like I said previously, feel free to add whatever you want! Totally not a problem!

The comments are what my husband came up with when he saw the photo. Just because a particular thought hit him when he saw the picture doesn't mean that a different thought couldn't occur to you!

Trust me when I say that neither myself or hubby is the least bit offended by alternative comments - in fact, we welcome them!

Thanks!

Donna

Back