Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
. Not always her decision but often husbands and for the first time she is doing this , she has her last doubts just before she feels his BBC going deep in her pussy when all her doubts vanish but that is seconds away still here in this picture.

I would love to see that look on my wife’s face. It’s that moment of this bbc is going inside of me and there is never any going back or undoing it. It’s that same look when he explodes inside of her pussy with that look on her face.

She will always ask are you sure once you say yrs she belongs to him
. Under these circumstances , they always give you the look. Then the BBC goes deep in her pussy and her attention goes there. His performance giving her orgasms determines if he gets more visits. After several visits , he may enjoy a more frequent status. If he becomes a regular, then his control of her begins to develop. As she eagerly awaits him , his influence on her is stronger. If she accepts his collar , now we talk about submission and ownership. If she entertains his friends , we know she has submitted to him as master.

Back