Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Whenever the wifr and I get a date night, I love watching her get dressed and all done up. She doesn't get it but deep down I hope one day she does it for a meeting with another man.

My husband loves watching me getting ready - from start to finish (when we walk out the door to meet my Bull). He has said that it's all part of the build up, kind of like foreplay

If you can't laugh about sex, while having sex, when discussing sex or when thinking of sex, you're doing it wrong! It should be fun, both in practice and memories - and on top of that, you should be comfortable enough to joke about it, even when you're the 'butt' of the joke!

My husband, who created ALL of the photos I've been posting, has a wonderful sense of humor. As I mentioned in the past, ever since I was first 'blacked' he has been making these pictures and sending them to me - usually when I least expect it - while at work, while on a business trip, or some other time when we're separated, even briefly.

I'm really happy that so many folks enjoy these pictures and take the time to leave an automatic reply or even a comment. Please continue to do so and never take offense at what's posted - remember, they were originally intended for very private consumption!

Donna

Back