Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Not much of a story - but here goes:
20 year old black stud decides to tame the snobbish 30 year old hot wife neighbor.

forsing her onto the bed he stretches her as she screams in pain, she scolds and curses him and asks him to get away.

he punishes her by getting her to bend over face down ass up - and spanking her. He then begins to resize her and drill her white pussy till she begins to enjoy it.

spank3.gif

He finally breeds her white pussy as she orgams and squirts over his cock. Dumping all his cum in her he breeds her black. She will bear him a baby.

breed3.gif

She is now his fuck doll forever.

The big question is did she ride his big black cock and how much did she like it?

Well, since the picture was constructed by my husband for my benefit, I can comfortably say that yes, I did ride it and yes, I did enjoy it, a lot - many, many times! And like the picture, he had me bare. I only wish the picture was of me - but when he sent the picture, I vividly remember the scenario he was referring to!

20 year old black stud decides to tame the snobbish 30 year old hot wife neighbor.

forsing her onto the bed he stretches her as she screams in pain, she scolds and curses him and asks him to get away.

he punishes her by getting her to bend over face down ass up - and spanking her. He then begins to resize her and drill her white pussy till she begins to enjoy it.

spank3.gif

He finally breeds her white pussy as she orgams and squirts over his cock. Dumping all his cum in her he breeds her black. She will bear him a baby.

breed3.gif

Sounds right to me

spank3.gif

breed3.gif

oh yes......

spank3.gif

breed3.gif

gulp........thanks

Back