Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
2017-04-02-10-31-09-jpg.1212618

The word on the "street" is that there just aren't enough black men to meet the demand ... as much as we think black men are all alpha men, the fact is, many within their ranks are still bashful and reluctant to even speak to a white woman, much less make the move on her. And doing it in FRONT of her boyfriend or husband ... very rare ... very, very rare. So white women are changing their tactics ... having themselves tattooed, wearing revealing jewelry, and YES ... holding up SIGNS telling, no, begging the black men of the world that they want to experience their Big Black Cocks. .....
caption_MarriedWomen4BBC.jpg

Hey Mac.. Not sure if you were entirely serious about the comments you made to this "Built in Pic" post, but in reference to my own personal experience, you are right about there being a lot of black men who are shy and reluctant to make a move on a white woman. I say that because prior to my girlfriend mentioning it, I never had any thoughts about ever dating a black guy and if my she wouldn't have set me up with this black guy, I'm not sure if either me or the black guy would have ever entered into an interracial relationship. But I might add that at the same time as you making the comment about how black men are shy, there are a LOT of white women out there that are also very shy and reluctant to show their interest in black men also. On my first date with this black guy, I found it very surprising that he was as shy about meeting me as I was about meeting him and it took a couple of hours or so before we ever loosened up and felt comfortable with each other.. So just wanted to add my thoughts about this post when I saw it..

I might add that at the same time as you making the comment about how black men are shy, there are a LOT of white women out there that are also very shy and reluctant to show their interest in black men also.
I think we can attribute a lot of our reluctance to our new habits of tweeting and texting ... you think? People I correspond with (at work) would rather respond in a text or tweet rather than pick up a phone and talk ... not sure why.

Back