Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
The word on the "street" is that there just aren't enough black men to meet the demand ... as much as we think black men are all alpha men, the fact is, many within their ranks are still bashful and reluctant to even speak to a white woman, much less make the move on her. And doing it in FRONT of her boyfriend or husband ... very rare ... very, very rare. So white women are changing their tactics ... having themselves tattooed, wearing revealing jewelry, and YES ... holding up SIGNS telling, no, begging the black men of the world that they want to experience their Big Black Cocks. .....
View attachment 1314580

All I can say is the word women is plural, it's woman!!!!!

A wife who get blacked hard 2-3x/week would be perfect! I don't want to be a cuck who is locked up and cut off from my wife. But I no longer have the sexual stamina to satisfy a sex addicted gf/wife for several hours a day, seven days a week, like I did when I was 21. Being a stag with a wife like this would be the perfect fit for me!

Edit: *A wife who GETS blacked hard (sorry for the grammatical error).

3621064_11150_1_big.jpg
I got myself in a situation like this...but it turned out to be the most "fun" I've ever had! We were the only white couple to attended a SB Party, 4 other couples confirmed the invitation but did not show up at the Supper Bowl Party put on by a group of Black Guys that I met at the Rooster in Vegas! Hubby asked Me if we should leave once it was clear the other white couples were not going to show...but I told him to wait a while and see how it goes! He was serving drinks, chips and dip, pizza and other pre game foods while I entertained the Guys with a BlowBang during the first half...by halftime I knew this was going to be a full blown GangBang...just Me and every Black Guy in the room...over and over and over!!! I'm hoping for another SB Party invitation again next year...and if the other white couples don't show again...that's all the better for Me!!!

What going on in my fantasy:

the last time we had sex as a couple she told me OK honey our days as a vanilla couple end here. I don't feel you anymore you just can fuck me like you should. We go on as a normal married couple but I go my own way in my sexlife, Iwant a fuck buddy just for sex and you will only serve and lick me as a good cuck husband do. I agree immediately knowing it is best for both of us.
upload_2017-7-29_10-26-34.png

The next step is me arrange meetings for her without her knowledge. First just talking.
upload_2017-7-29_10-31-59.jpeg

But as the evening go by and she getting more ******* and horny suddenly I don't find her anymore where can she be ?
I go outside to takesome air, Oh there she ......... is.
upload_2017-7-29_10-39-32.jpegMy dick get hart and my hard is beating from excitment.
Oh there you are honey she say, I think it's time to leave with our new best friend.
She touch his pants and I can see he got a big and hard dick.
She falter from drunkenness and lust But her new hero holds her firmly around her waist and pushes her to his side.

They both step in the back of our car, I driving. While driving I see in my mirror she can't stop anymore as she sucks his dick like crazy. Look at me and say I hope you know what you doing man because when I fuck her she will not want anything else anymore. I answer I know but that's what she want and I love her so much I don't want to take that away from her.
upload_2017-7-29_10-51-52.jpeg

Once whe get home they take place in our chair and she ask "honey get us some drinks please I getting sober but I want him to take me while I'm *******, you know my orgasm are more powerfull then."
upload_2017-7-29_10-59-29.jpeg

When I come back it's clear they couldent hold it any more. He seems to know excatly what she want first. He sucking her nipples. I'm sure she's sucking wet right now.
upload_2017-7-29_11-7-51.jpeg

then she demand me to do my cuckold task and lick her erady for him to enter her.
I go on my knees in a split second and start to lick her ass and pussy while they both kissing very intence.
upload_2017-7-29_11-11-3.jpeg

then she kiss me and say "Oke honey this is it, I'm going to take the step. I make you a cuckold like you wish I hope it makes you happy."
upload_2017-7-29_11-13-11.jpeg

What happen then is Indescribable ! A mixture of excitement and Sexual liberation for both of us.
I start to stroke my dick and lick her nipples while she discover sexual pleasure she never knew before.
upload_2017-7-29_11-16-14.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-29_10-26-12.png
    upload_2017-7-29_10-26-12.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Back