Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters

I have spoken about this before,However I will tell you this again.
My wife and Her boyfriend/boyfriends used to use an apartment in Canary Wharf London, circa 1997 to 2007, Now Her main man was an extremely well hung guy, My Wife loved having him and His friends, and some girls that were gay.
On the particular Friday/Saturday night I had dropped Her of on the Friday night, and the session had gone on to the Saturday.
She had a ******* during Saturday day time, and late afternoon another fuck session was instigated.
The gang decided to go for a ******* in one of the bars locally , ( I think She said All Bar One ) . She normally liked to wear a tailored suit to Her liaisons, however on this occasion had a green floral dress on.
She was,accompanied by a gang of Her BBC lovers, She sat on a bar stool with the gang around Her, and it would have been obvious to any watcher, She was fucking all of them.
As She sat at the bar the remnant’s of the previous sex session earlier, started to leak out of Her, leaving a quite big wet patch around Her pussy region.
This was spotted by Her main man, and as a joke pointed it out to the other guys and to anyone in the bar watching.
The expected response from my Wife was not what they expected.
She according to what She told me after was.
” It made me feel incredibly Horney “ and I wanted to go back and have them all again.
She said when She walked out, there was a table of girls, whom had obviously been watching what was going on.
As my Wife walked out with the gang,as She walked past their table She winked at them and licked Her lips.
She said when She got back to the flat She was so excited, and Had a lovely time.
I know when I picked Her up on the Sunday, everyone said things like “Wow man your Wife is so dirty and sexy”
😜
We used to have an apartment in London Yard.

I have spoken about this before,However I will tell you this again.
My wife and Her boyfriend/boyfriends used to use an apartment in Canary Wharf London, circa 1997 to 2007, Now Her main man was an extremely well hung guy, My Wife loved having him and His friends, and some girls that were gay.
On the particular Friday/Saturday night I had dropped Her of on the Friday night, and the session had gone on to the Saturday.
She had a ******* during Saturday day time, and late afternoon another fuck session was instigated.
The gang decided to go for a ******* in one of the bars locally , ( I think She said All Bar One ) . She normally liked to wear a tailored suit to Her liaisons, however on this occasion had a green floral dress on.
She was,accompanied by a gang of Her BBC lovers, She sat on a bar stool with the gang around Her, and it would have been obvious to any watcher, She was fucking all of them.
As She sat at the bar the remnant’s of the previous sex session earlier, started to leak out of Her, leaving a quite big wet patch around Her pussy region.
This was spotted by Her main man, and as a joke pointed it out to the other guys and to anyone in the bar watching.
The expected response from my Wife was not what they expected.
She according to what She told me after was.
” It made me feel incredibly Horney “ and I wanted to go back and have them all again.
She said when She walked out, there was a table of girls, whom had obviously been watching what was going on.
As my Wife walked out with the gang,as She walked past their table She winked at them and licked Her lips.
She said when She got back to the flat She was so excited, and Had a lovely time.
I know when I picked Her up on the Sunday, everyone said things like “Wow man your Wife is so dirty and sexy”
😜
Amazing

Captured or Liberated

Dark masculine hands cradled her face, compelling her to make eye contact with the man plundering the gifts of her garden.

“You like that big black cock don’t you?”

His controlling voice sends tremors through her entirety. The words assertive, the tone dark and firm. He is thoroughly at ease with the commanding power he yields.

“Does that fill you up inside?”

“Who’s pussy is this?”

“You need this dick now don’t you honey?”

They were only words and questions, but they tied her up and bound her to him. Brief inquisitions that demanded her to reveal everything inside herself. Her own needs, desires, fears and pain became brutally transparent with each one word response. The inflection within each reply was forsing her open, making her all the more naked and exposed.

“Yessss, YESSSSS”

She cried out each reply with more intensity than the last.

Thrown, flipped, and twisted until he draws out of her what didn’t exist before. Molding her on the mattress into a sexual being unrecognized herself.

“Do you know... you are MINE?”

He growled the question, clearly conditioning the response he wanted to hear

“Yes sir”

As the words left her lips without a thought, she realized she was speaking the language of submission. She was now unanchored to her conceptions, loose from her sexual morality, and unmoored from her matrimony. She was releasing everything to him, stripped her to her core.

His powerful hand abruptly found her throat to seal his control over her. He had captured and liberated her in the same moment. That mutual understanding now tied their souls together. The wicked smile she now wore was involuntary as she set adrift without course into the sea of his violent lust.

Back