Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Hubby did that one, they are basically a compilation of all the questions he had after my first Black guy had me.
My erotically searching questions to my wife in private after my young black buddy had barebacked her for some 2 hours beside me on our marriage bed for their first time, were

1. How much easier and smoother was his opening penetration of you, given that his cock is uncircumcised as against mine not being?

2. What was it like feeling a cock much longer, girthier, harder and more strongly upcurved than mine thrusting in you?

3. Did you feel and really love the thumping of his cum-spurts in the back of your vagina when he ejaculated?

Last edited:
My erotically searching questions to my wife in private after my young black buddy had barebacked her for some 2 hours beside me on our marriage bed for their first time, were

1. How much easier and smoother was his opening penetration of you, given that his cock is uncircumcised as against mine not being?

2. What was it like feeling a cock much longer, girthier, harder and more strongly upcurved than mine thrusting in you?

3. Did you feel and really love the thumping of his cum-spurts in the back of your vagina when he ejaculated?
...and the answers were...???

You remained hard as he thrust his cock inside her, you saw her juices coating his manhood. As he rested with all of his cock deep inside her you saw her push up to make sure he has all of his manhood inside her. When he started to move in and out of her you wife was moving with him. He started to thrust faster and harder bringing moans, sighs and the occasional grunt as he bottomed out against her cervix, she was matching his movements as she she thrust up against him. You realized they were not making love to each other they were fucking each other. You almost blew your load.

Back