Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Two hours later they walked into the Bar, they kissed goodbye then she walked to your table. You could taste him on her lips when she kissed you. When you told her you were wondering what was taking her so long she told you he has a remarkable recovery time and he had her three times. As she took a sip from her ******* she said he wanted to meet her again Saturday.

Wonderful post Donna. Maybe it's special to me, but I just have a liking of the women in the pics that did not plan to, but are there having sex with a black man. It's that vulnerable, but very willing scenario that seems to have me kinda hot and bothered.

The first line of this one is sooooooooo like my first time swinging. It was dinner party, not a swinger hookup. I just met Mark 2 hours before. No intention of doing any of this, yet there I was on the living room floor reaching to guide him (Mark) in.

Luckily, my husband was there watching getting a bj from the other wife. I didn't have to worry about feeling guilty

Last edited:
As you were walking, completely nude, with your husband along the beach you were admiring the the local men who were also walking nude. You made eye contact with a well endowed local becoming excited as he approached you. Your husband let go of your hand, as the man reached between your legs, you reached for his manhood. As you knelt in front of him taking him into your mouth you felt a wetness between your legs. When he pulled out of your mouth you turned around presenting yourself to him. You saw your husband watching with a big smile knowing he was happy for you, then you pushed backwards as you felt his manhood pressing into your receptive body and began to move deep inside you, stretching you as he went deeper inside you. As he continued moving in and out of you your first orgasm began to build which was followed by even more powerful one. When he started to ejaculate deep inside you you pressed hard against him. Your husband helped you rise to your feet as he whispered there are more men waiting for you further down the beach.

As you were walking, completely nude, with your husband along the beach you were admiring the the local men who were also walking nude. You made eye contact with a well endowed local becoming excited as he approached you. Your husband let go of your hand, as the man reached between your legs, you reached for his manhood. As you knelt in front of him taking him into your mouth you felt a wetness between your legs. When he pulled out of your mouth you turned around presenting yourself to him. You saw your husband watching with a big smile knowing he was happy for you, then you pushed backwards as you felt his manhood pressing into your receptive body and began to move deep inside you, stretching you as he went deeper inside you. As he continued moving in and out of you your first orgasm began to build which was followed by even more powerful one. When he started to ejaculate deep inside you you pressed hard against him. Your husband helped you rise to your feet as he whispered there are more men waiting for you further down the beach.
Great! I love this kind of writing..

As he continued to drive his cock deeper than anyone has ever been before your fist orgasm began to build. When he started to pound you harder and faster you knew he would soon be ejaculating inside you, only the second man to do that in 10 years. Your husband was all smiles as he mounted you, you surprised that you barely feel him inside you and disappointed that he did not last very long. It was your turn to smile when you saw your first black lover was ready for you again.

Back