Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Hi,

Both my husband and I really appreciate the awesome support that you've given us since we started posting! We never thought, when we started, that so many people would like our unique brand of 'Stories with Built in Pictures!'

Over time, we've posted extended story lines that follow one central theme. These mini-stories have been, by and large, met with appreciative comments with a lot of you asking for more.

My hubby, ever the resourceful one, started developing a storyline based upon a single picture. The problem was that it rapidly expanded. And when I say 'expanded' I mean REALLY expanded! He isn't done with it yet, but we're looking in the vicinity of about 30-40 slides! For those of you familiar with the concept, it's a lot like an illustrated comic novel without the 'art' but photos gathered from around the net.

Basically, it's the story of one married woman's 'introduction' to being 'Spaded' (or 'Blacked' if you prefer), taking into account her husband's reaction, both before and after.

This brings us to the dilemma. Would you, our loyal followers, be interested in a single series of narratives that could possibly extend over a month and a half? Currently, our target date for introduction is the 1st of February. If so, we'll proceed and start posting on schedule. But if a lot of you folks would rather us nix the idea, then we'll shelve it for later or a different venue.

Please let us know. We really want to post it, but not at the expense of upsetting you guys (and girls).

Thank you for taking the time to read this and a special thank you for those of you who choose to respond. As always, we value your input!

Hugs

Donna
I don't know how you or your hubby write, but if I were reading, I'd like chapters loaded at one time. That way we are not "left hanging" at a point that is just horrible. For example, it would frustrate me if your story ended that week with a scene with the wife having to lift her hips to get her underwear taken off, or get out of there before she gets pregnant.

I don't know how you or your hubby write, but if I were reading, I'd like chapters loaded at one time. That way we are not "left hanging" at a point that is just horrible. For example, it would frustrate me if your story ended that week with a scene with the wife having to lift her hips to get her underwear taken off, or get out of there before she gets pregnant.
Erika,

First, thank you so very much for taking the time to comment. Really do appreciate any feedback we get.

The first and last 'chapters' are quite long, between eight and ten each. Subsequent chapters are about four slides each.

We were thinking of sending out two slides a day, that way you'd get a sense of the story without the things dragging out into mid-March. Instead, it would be done in 25 days. We think this would be a good compromise between sending out one a day (like we currently do) and a whole boatload each day

Does this make sense?

As always, both myself and hubby would love to hear any other suggestions you or others may have!

Thank you again for commenting!

Donna

Erika,

First, thank you so very much for taking the time to comment. Really do appreciate any feedback we get.

The first and last 'chapters' are quite long, between eight and ten each. Subsequent chapters are about four slides each.

We were thinking of sending out two slides a day, that way you'd get a sense of the story without the things dragging out into mid-March. Instead, it would be done in 25 days. We think this would be a good compromise between sending out one a day (like we currently do) and a whole boatload each day

Does this make sense?

As always, both myself and hubby would love to hear any other suggestions you or others may have!

Thank you again for commenting!

Donna
I think the first and last being longer is actually good. I have to get emotionally hooked to keep reading. So laying out the context and character development matter. Of course, the last chapter probably is where a lot of the "fun" happens. So, the more the merrier

Whatever you guys actually do or are doing, is totally fine. People appreciate the content even if they don't like or comment.

I think the first and last being longer is actually good. I have to get emotionally hooked to keep reading. So laying out the context and character development matter. Of course, the last chapter probably is where a lot of the "fun" happens. So, the more the merrier

Whatever you guys actually do or are doing, is totally fine. People appreciate the content even if they don't like or comment.
Erika,

Again, thanks for your comments. We really don't two things about captioned photos.

First and foremost, most are degrading and humiliating to either the husband or the wife. We avoid both. This is supposed to be mutually pleasurable. However, cheating can't be ignored, so every so often, we include one of those as well - but not in a degrading or humiliating scenario.

The other thing we don't like is a womans snap decision to do something so far out of character. This is why the narrative will frequently start out with 'It was her fantasy...' or 'he suggested it to rekindle the relationship...'. I know I don't just jump into a situation without weighing the consequences, and I would assume most women have the same attitude.

Anyway, the story does have a beginning (without giving too much away) consisting of the idea, the discussion and the decision. Conversely, there is the aftermath dealing with reactions. Finally, hubby did add a little twist at the end that we're sure most folks will enjoy.

Anyway, just about 15 days away and the story will begin. Not long!

But if, between now and then, people have any further suggestions (such as yours, Erika) please feel free to drop me a note!

Take care everyone!

Hugs

Donna

Erika,

Again, thanks for your comments. We really don't two things about captioned photos.

First and foremost, most are degrading and humiliating to either the husband or the wife. We avoid both. This is supposed to be mutually pleasurable. However, cheating can't be ignored, so every so often, we include one of those as well - but not in a degrading or humiliating scenario.

The other thing we don't like is a womans snap decision to do something so far out of character. This is why the narrative will frequently start out with 'It was her fantasy...' or 'he suggested it to rekindle the relationship...'. I know I don't just jump into a situation without weighing the consequences, and I would assume most women have the same attitude.

Anyway, the story does have a beginning (without giving too much away) consisting of the idea, the discussion and the decision. Conversely, there is the aftermath dealing with reactions. Finally, hubby did add a little twist at the end that we're sure most folks will enjoy.

Anyway, just about 15 days away and the story will begin. Not long!

But if, between now and then, people have any further suggestions (such as yours, Erika) please feel free to drop me a note!

Take care everyone!

Hugs

Donna
Donna - I have to say that you have us anticipating!

Back