Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
A friend and me had gone out to some hot springs with these two black men. We got back to the truck to find that it would not start. It was getting dark out but luckily a few guys came back to their car and offered us a ride into town. I sat in the third row with one man and my friend was in the middle row with the other guy and the two other guys were in the front. I was wearing jean shorts and my suit under them. The guy sitting next to me started undoing the buttons on my shorts. I tried to appear as normal as possible as his hand went from playing with my clit to fingering me. As he fingered me he started lifting my shirt up as well trying to get at my breast. I could see that something was happening ahead of us as well as I could hear my friend breathing hard and moving back and forth. I finally lost the battle and my shirt and suit top were taken off completely as the man next to me sucked on my breast. I then heard something like "fuck them" come from the front of the truck and that was all that took. My shorts and suit bottoms were taken off and he was in between my legs shoving his dick into me. I looked forward and my friend was on her hands and knees getting fucked as well. The two men in the drivers and passengers seat cheered on as we fucked away in their truck. They turned up the radio but moaning and grunting was going through the truck. We finally stopped and composed ourselves when the city lights started shinning into the windows of the truck.

Now that’s what it’s all about ! Pure ‘n simple !
A respectful black gentleman blessed with a smooth cut 9”+ bbc,slowly fucking his QoS and filling my pussy full of his potent cum ! Just the most sensual feeling and most fabulous sex any woman can experience,and will inevitably have her reinforcing her QoS lifestyle ! Being a QoS and only allowing a bbc in your pussy becomes you DNA - this is my sex life now,and always will be ! It’s now who I am ! I just wish I’d discovered my true identity when I first had sex at 13,rather than 45 years later !
I now have a lot of lost time to make up - if there’s any respectful black gentleman blessed with a 9”+ smooth cut bbc in Melbourne Australia,please contact me ! My smooth tight little pussy is yours ! Lol 👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿

she followed him into the storage shed where there was a cot in the corner, your wife let the groundskeeper guide her to it. As they stood beside the bed he let his shorts fall to the floor, she let him push her gently onto the bed spreading her legs as she reached for his magnificent manhood. There was no mistaking the sounds of pleasure coming from her as lowered himself on top of her while guiding that magnificent cock into her receptive pussy. You marvelled at how easily your wife took his organ even though he was 2 inches longer and almost twice as thick as you are.

she followed him into the storage shed where there was a cot in the corner, your wife let the groundskeeper guide her to it. As they stood beside the bed he let his shorts fall to the floor, she let him push her gently onto the bed spreading her legs as she reached for his magnificent manhood. There was no mistaking the sounds of pleasure coming from her as lowered himself on top of her while guiding that magnificent cock into her receptive pussy. You marvelled at how easily your wife took his organ even though he was 2 inches longer and almost twice as thick as you are.

You know, both my husband and I see someone like brudan look at one of our pictures and put their own spin on it! Great! Please continue!

Hugs

Donna

Back