Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
I had one similar to this. There was a local kind of dive bar here and some local music groups were performing at it. Some friends and I went out that night and were drinking shots and fish bowls so we were feeling pretty good. Of course when feeling good we decided to go out and dance. Given the location and it being in middle of the week there was not a lot of people out so it was easy to notice our group of ******* people. The band started calling us out and some of us were up on the stage dancing while they were performing. One rapper on stage was telling my boyfriend at the time to slap my ass as the grew was filming. I ended up going on the stage and dancing and grinding on this rapper. He got done performing and me, him, and my boyfriend went to the bar and did some shots before deciding to go outside to have a cigarette. We went out to the car and started smoking and the rapper was rubbing my ass and soon he was fingering me as my drunken boyfriend cheered him on. I took off my pants and panties and climbed in the back of the car and me and the rapper fucked away until he came. Then my boyfriend climbed in and him and I fucked as well. We got done and dressed and went back into the bar. We continued to party and then after the bar closed we went to my apartment and got totally naked and fucked for a few hours.

I had one similar to this. There was a local kind of dive bar here and some local music groups were performing at it. Some friends and I went out that night and were drinking shots and fish bowls so we were feeling pretty good. Of course when feeling good we decided to go out and dance. Given the location and it being in middle of the week there was not a lot of people out so it was easy to notice our group of ******* people. The band started calling us out and some of us were up on the stage dancing while they were performing. One rapper on stage was telling my boyfriend at the time to slap my ass as the grew was filming. I ended up going on the stage and dancing and grinding on this rapper. He got done performing and me, him, and my boyfriend went to the bar and did some shots before deciding to go outside to have a cigarette. We went out to the car and started smoking and the rapper was rubbing my ass and soon he was fingering me as my drunken boyfriend cheered him on. I took off my pants and panties and climbed in the back of the car and me and the rapper fucked away until he came. Then my boyfriend climbed in and him and I fucked as well. We got done and dressed and went back into the bar. We continued to party and then after the bar closed we went to my apartment and got totally naked and fucked for a few hours.
Great story! Thanks for sharing!

Back