Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Had a huge party at our house and it started at like four in the afternoon and went well into the evening with drinking and games. My husband went pretty hard and ended up cashing out around midnight. I guess I had been flirting pretty hard with this one guy the drunker I got in the evening. Most people were gone or heading to a bedroom to sleep. I had gone to our room to check on my husband and changed into pajama pants. I went back to the living room and laid on the couch kind of letting the room slow down and just relaxing and this guy came in said hello. I am not 100% on the conversation that went down but he got behind me on the couch and I heard some shuffling then he grabbed my pajama pants and them off of me. He lifted my leg and I felt him guide himself to my opening and we started to fuck. I am not sure if anyone was still awake or not but we fucked untill we had came then fallen asleep. He woke me up sometime in the early morning to do so as well before he left.

Well the ones I like to hear about is when the husband just stands there and watches and doesn’t do anything to stop it.. but it’s also known that the husbands reaction is so drastic that he will eventually shoot his wife or the black guy and sometimes both. The latter is the ones I don’t like to hear about.
I would watch while jerking my lil white penis then shoot my semen in the floor!

Hi,

This will be our last post until probably Tuesday morning as I'm going on a little mini-vacation over the weekend. As usual, if anyone drops me a note, I WILL respond, just don't expect anything until Tuesday morning.

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend - I know I will

Hugs

Donna
I know you'll have a great w/e. Please hurry back. xx

Hi,

This will be our last post until probably Tuesday morning as I'm going on a little mini-vacation over the weekend. As usual, if anyone drops me a note, I WILL respond, just don't expect anything until Tuesday morning.

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend - I know I will

Hugs

Donna
Hi Donna. Have a good mini vacation!

Back