Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Amazing! Brings back some great memories, but at the same time, so glad to have the ******* out of the house so that this can be done much more often than monthly!
For my wife, I'd love the idea of her going straight from the hotel to church, and putting on her prim, proper Sunday outfit in front of the man that she was just very naughty for.

Great, very erotic work, as usual.

Last edited:
Amazing! Brings back some great memories, but at the same time, so glad to have the ******* out of the house so that this can be done much more often than monthly!
For my wife, I'd love the idea of her going straight from the hotel to church, and putting on her prim, proper Sunday outfit in front of the man that she was just very naughty for.

Great, very erotic work, as usual.
Thank you very much for your lovely comments! Really do appreciate them!

Donna

Thank you very much for your lovely comments! Really do appreciate them!

Donna
Your posts drive me so wild, and with the lockdown and pause in action, my mind is absolutely racing. Here’s another thought your post gives me.
I’d love it if, next Easter, my wife spends the weekend with a very well-endowed and energetic young black man at his apartment. I will ask her to dress for church in front of him and also pick out his Easter outfit so that he looks so handsome for his family. When she is finished putting on her crisp white shirt, her cable knit v neck sweater, her pearls, and her bright pastel-colored dress pants, she should take a series of pictures. One, a mirror shot with her looking proper in the reflection but also a handsome black stud on the bed with a sheet over his nether regions. Then hand him the phone, give him a fabulous farewell blowjob, and have him take pictures of it. Swallow it all up, adjust your makeup (but not too perfectly! Leave the tiniest hint), pack up your bags and meet me and our grown ******* directly in the pew at church. Whisper in my ear “I got the pictures you wanted” and start singing hymns and pretending you’re the most straight-laced wife in the whole congregation.

Your posts drive me so wild, and with the lockdown and pause in action, my mind is absolutely racing. Here’s another thought your post gives me.
I’d love it if, next Easter, my wife spends the weekend with a very well-endowed and energetic young black man at his apartment. I will ask her to dress for church in front of him and also pick out his Easter outfit so that he looks so handsome for his family. When she is finished putting on her crisp white shirt, her cable knit v neck sweater, her pearls, and her bright pastel-colored dress pants, she should take a series of pictures. One, a mirror shot with her looking proper in the reflection but also a handsome black stud on the bed with a sheet over his nether regions. Then hand him the phone, give him a fabulous farewell blowjob, and have him take pictures of it. Swallow it all up, adjust your makeup (but not too perfectly! Leave the tiniest hint), pack up your bags and meet me and our grown ******* directly in the pew at church. Whisper in my ear “I got the pictures you wanted” and start singing hymns and pretending you’re the most straight-laced wife in the whole congregation.

That's hot!

That's hot!
Thanks. Mind still racing: I’d love to see the text he sends her, thanking her for an outstanding weekend, saying he wants to marry a proper white wife just like her, saying “say hi to your lucky husband for me,” and with a mirror selfie of him looking handsome in his Easter outfit that she picked out. Bonus points if her phone buzzes with it while we’re still at church.
@Germaningineer maybe I will message you a photo of my wife’s Easter outfit later today.

Sounds like an awesome plan to me!

wifey and I love to go to other cities for vacations and some great sex
one such trip Memphis Beale Street , we were walking down the street and the wife stopped and marvelled at abeautiful blackman a policemen 6'6' and built . she told me yummy and we watched him and finally she went to talk and flirt, she was dressed in short shorts and a sexy red halter top. she asked him if he would like to share a ******* with us. he said yes afer his work.. at 10 he joined us at rooftop club and we drank and she flirted some more , she told him what we like and asked if he wanted to come to our hotel for a late swim. he smiled looked at me looked at her and said ok
he met us there and after some more drinks she suggested a shower , being a good cuck I left went to the bar came back about 45 mins later and they were in bed naked and making out. I then watched this treetop bbc lover make love to my 5ft tall asian hottie . they fucked in all positions and even in the big window to give memphis a view, I was rock hard as I watched this 36yr old give my 50yr old asian wife so many orgasms and yes I did eat her creamy, could not help myself and btw never made it to the poll

Back