Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
pardon my prying D but is that "use" as in "talk" or "use" as in...?

btw...I've seen other posters refer to you as Donna. May I use that too? Or do you prefer I keep any interactions with you less personal?

Both, but primarily talk. 'When he mounted you, did you...' or 'When he mounted me, it felt...' are examples of conversational use. I think of it mentally when we're together as well. Especially when on all fours.

Yes, please feel free!

Donna

Both, but primarily talk. 'When he mounted you, did you...' or 'When he mounted me, it felt...' are examples of conversational use. I think of it mentally when we're together as well. Especially when on all fours.

Yes, please feel free!

Donna

thank you Donna and thank you for leaving me with the thought of you on all fours, being mounted

...and they say men and women don't have the same dreams...

I don't know, I'm not a guy, but you may be right, with two considerations.

First, a woman approaches it from a different angle. She (speaking for myself) tends to be more focused on the preliminaries and the aftermath. While actually doing it, all I'm thinking about is 'doing it' May be shocking, but I'm not really thinking about anything other than the here and now.

Second, we (again, speaking for myself) tend not to vocalize our fantasies. Again, to reasons.
First, if we say were're interested in something, our husband will be either turned on or upset. Consider your wife's reaction if you told her you thought that sweet young thing in the supermarket was hot! You'd probably be clobbered!
Second, they are fantasies! Just because something turns me on, doesn't mean I have to share that with my husband; he may think I'm weird or try and make it a reality. It's a fantasy - just because I'm turned on by being taken by a Pirate in the 1700s, doesn't mean we should buy a boat!

That being said, I would agree, most women have 'generally' the same fantasies as men, but they just look at them differently

I don't know, I'm not a guy, but you may be right, with two considerations.

First, a woman approaches it from a different angle. She (speaking for myself) tends to be more focused on the preliminaries and the aftermath. While actually doing it, all I'm thinking about is 'doing it' May be shocking, but I'm not really thinking about anything other than the here and now.

Second, we (again, speaking for myself) tend not to vocalize our fantasies. Again, to reasons.
First, if we say were're interested in something, our husband will be either turned on or upset. Consider your wife's reaction if you told her you thought that sweet young thing in the supermarket was hot! You'd probably be clobbered!
Second, they are fantasies! Just because something turns me on, doesn't mean I have to share that with my husband; he may think I'm weird or try and make it a reality. It's a fantasy - just because I'm turned on by being taken by a Pirate in the 1700s, doesn't mean we should buy a boat!

That being said, I would agree, most women have 'generally' the same fantasies as men, but they just look at them differently
Uh, Donna...we talking about the same scenario? I was referring to the story above posted today...
1586188072283.png

...and was reacting to her saying/admitting that he wore her out and needs to recover. Men feel that same way (more often than we'd admit) where a woman - like you, I strongly suspect - willingly get so much out of us. I recall rather vividly when I was about 15 or so, walking to the 47th St El in Chicago and saw a woman built like a brick ******* house in a hot pink mini dress. She probably was a pro, but she caught me looking at her goo-goo eyed and said to me: "Boy, some of this and a cold glass of water and you'd be knocked out all night!" How I yearned to feel that satisfied!

Well, my dick wouldn't be sore (like your woman's evidently very feel-good pussy in the story), but it'd be noodle limp and in need of some recovery. (Make mine sausage and pepperoni...)

Back