Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
365.jpg

Hi,

On December 18, 2018, I started posting, on a daily basis captioned pictures that my husband had originally did for me. The picture above is number 365, which means that since I started, I've missed 15 days! Sorry about that!

As some of you know, we started in this lifestyle a bit over five years ago, and the captions reflect our orientation towards it. My husband is never humiliated, no condoms are used, the female is shaved (as much as he could find to fit the caption) and there is an emphasis towards the preliminaries and aftermath, both of which we find intensely erotic.

We hope you like them, we intend to continue to post (at least for another year!) and we sincerely cherish your comments, questions and ideas. Please feel free to message me privately if you have any specific thoughts about any particular thread or individual picture. I promise, I will always respond as those of you who have sent me notes can attest!

Take care, play nice and have fun!

Hugs to you all

Donna

View attachment 3082946

Hi,

On December 18, 2018, I started posting, on a daily basis captioned pictures that my husband had originally did for me. The picture above is number 365, which means that since I started, I've missed 15 days! Sorry about that!

As some of you know, we started in this lifestyle a bit over five years ago, and the captions reflect our orientation towards it. My husband is never humiliated, no condoms are used, the female is shaved (as much as he could find to fit the caption) and there is an emphasis towards the preliminaries and aftermath, both of which we find intensely erotic.

We hope you like them, we intend to continue to post (at least for another year!) and we sincerely cherish your comments, questions and ideas. Please feel free to message me privately if you have any specific thoughts about any particular thread or individual picture. I promise, I will always respond as those of you who have sent me notes can attest!

Hugs to you all

Donna

Donna, as many will attest, you and your husband have been a blessing to this site. Your perspectives, open mindedness, and creativity are always refreshing and appreciated.

View attachment 3082946

Hi,

Hugs to you all

Donna
Thank you for all your posts. They've been most enjoyable.

Tonight she was learning what is was like to be used as nothing more than a fuck hole. She found out what it was like to be used for sex, to please a black dick. No love, no romance, just pure, raw, fucking. And guess what ? She loved it . And if she was bred and got pregnant , well she didn’t care. Because then she realized she would be used to carry that black baby and it was ok

She was now officially black owned, after taking his semen deep in her pussy. As they both laid there exhausted from their fuck, you watched as his cum oozed out of her stretched pussy. You saw your wife’s pussy juices gleaming in his big black dick. You realized nothing would be the same after this, and you felt this weird feeling inside you, that you were turned on by it all, that you loved it, and a new chapter had begun in your marriage

Back