Stories where BBC bulls were also a bully to the cuck husband

My ex wife, who obviously left me for BBC, was already in the lifestyle with me. When we were in our normal lives, I got completely owned during an altercation with a very intimidating dude. She made it worse by helping me out of the bad situation. All he did was push me around but it could’ve been worse. When she went back to that convenient store a while later, he’s there and gets her contact info. She tells me about this not then, but after she sets up a hook up. He fucked her off and on for a few months. So…..any similar personal stories or online stories about the husband getting verbally punked or his ass physically kicked? The wife or gf unexpectedly get turned by this and later start fucking this same black guy who punked her husband or man?

My ex wife, who obviously left me for BBC, was already in the lifestyle with me. When we were in our normal lives, I got completely owned during an altercation with a very intimidating dude. She made it worse by helping me out of the bad situation. All he did was push me around but it could’ve been worse. When she went back to that convenient store a while later, he’s there and gets her contact info. She tells me about this not then, but after she sets up a hook up. He fucked her off and on for a few months. So…..any similar personal stories or online stories about the husband getting verbally punked or his ass physically kicked? The wife or gf unexpectedly get turned by this and later start fucking this same black guy who punked her husband or man?
I was verbally abused by him, being called a cocksucker and a faggot , I also had to suck his cock and he fucked me

I was physically and verbally abused by a black master. He punched and kicked me and called me a faggot, loser, trash and so on.

Back