Stop wasting my time!

yep. I'm not sure what his deal was but I'm not here to cause drama and I don't play that nonsense 😆💯.
Good for you Bro... I read through all the comments. Maybe it was supposed to be directed at the OP. Apparently some folks are dissatisfied with the so- called "mediocrity" of this thread😲. The delusional arrogance to set oneself up as the "arbiter" of whether or not this thread contains "sufficient depth"... Is beyond laughable🤣.

Good for you Bro... I read through all the comments. Maybe it was supposed to be directed at the OP. Apparently some folks are dissatisfied with the so- called "mediocrity" of this thread😲. The delusional arrogance to set oneself up as the "arbiter" of whether or not this thread contains "sufficient depth"... Is beyond laughable🤣.
Facts 😆💯

Hi! Jenna here with her 2 pennies no one asked for.
It took me a bit to understand, and a few "time outs" by admins for speaking the truth.
This is what I gotten thus far, now this is me just trying to help.
This site is almost 100% fantasy for mainly small endowed men. With no real intentions of meeting, even if they're verified.
There are some who are, or used to be content creators and need to get a black man for their own sites.
This place is not a dating site, or an actual active LS site for real hook ups.
Tbh! If white girls are your fetish join a swingers group where you are physically involved with many different LS and it's a for sure thing, not bombard yoy with a 101 questions on what you'd do to their significant other, if there is actually a sig.other.
if anything enjoy the pictures, the post, the information, like Intel for RL.
Like a Google for sexual degenerates and I say that with all love and half respect 😁😘
Great comment.

Back