Stood up again ... Actually showing up too late so I left the bar

Get over it

f&&k blm political shite
Even a QOS has limits, being one doesn't mean disrespect from the guy she's meeting. A real man will be on time or stay in touch. A disrespectful guy will have your mindset and believe she's just going to wait. It's the same attitude as these females that think a man will wait around for some pussy.

Supposed to meet a truck driver from my city on his way back from out of town who told me to meet him at a certain local bar at 8 - A Blender hookup - I showed up on time and ordered a ******* and at about 8:20 he admitted via text he was still 20 miles away! I told him if he wasnt at the bar by the time I was finished slow sipping my beer, I was leaving. At 8:40 I paid my tab and left. He called me to apologize and beg me to stay but I told him I dont wait around for guys who want pussy for free. Now Im home playing Wii in my panties, with a clean, shaved and wet pussy, while drinking.

Im not new to the game and always have a ton of time wasters (even from b2w members) so now Im pretty hard limit on waiting long times when u say ur going to be there.

I dont feel Im being unreasonable and I know black guys are ALWAYS late but still, 40mins and still not there? Thats just insulting. What are your thoughts?
I’ll be in Jacksonville next week

🤣🤣 🖕
You the f@@king hell are you
Your worst nightmare: a BLACKMAN who is free from the shackles of slavery, and enjoys Interracial sex with different shades of women. Now, why don't you go home to your parents and tell them that you have been a naughty boy, by being disrespectful to BLACK people on a Interracial site. Who knows, they might call 📞 the Cops on you.

Your worst nightmare: a BLACKMAN who is free from the shackles of slavery, and enjoys Interracial sex with different shades of women. Now, why don't you go home to your parents and tell them that you have been a naughty boy, by being disrespectful to BLACK people on a Interracial site. Who knows, they might call 📞 the Cops on you.
Just another troll with nothing to do.

Supposed to meet a truck driver from my city on his way back from out of town who told me to meet him at a certain local bar at 8 - A Blender hookup - I showed up on time and ordered a ******* and at about 8:20 he admitted via text he was still 20 miles away! I told him if he wasnt at the bar by the time I was finished slow sipping my beer, I was leaving. At 8:40 I paid my tab and left. He called me to apologize and beg me to stay but I told him I dont wait around for guys who want pussy for free. Now Im home playing Wii in my panties, with a clean, shaved and wet pussy, while drinking.

Im not new to the game and always have a ton of time wasters (even from b2w members) so now Im pretty hard limit on waiting long times when u say ur going to be there.

I dont feel Im being unreasonable and I know black guys are ALWAYS late but still, 40mins and still not there? Thats just insulting. What are your thoughts?
Agreed, totally disrespectful

Two thing:
1. Not surprised at her attitude or words - or doubling down on them. Surprise that some of you find it surprising that a person who fucks black men, have little respect for back men outside of fucking them. Slave owners love fucking black people too. Wouldn't exactly call them understanding to the struggle.
2. I am surprised with the Simps still trying to fuck her, once she showed who she is.

I think you just stereotyped all of us BBC king with the bullsh*t accusation that “black guys are ALWAYS late”. For myself, and many of my fellow kings… Early is on time. On time Is late and late is unacceptable!! Here’s something to think about… Here’s what we men, black, white or green, can tell you. Two things we ain’t never late for… a game we really wanna watch or a pussy we really wanna fuck!!!🤷🏾‍♂️

And I thought this person was cool. I don't know any way to say this other than to say it just goes to show you never know what you're dealing with with someone white, although you may try to keep an open mind.

Will block and get rid of any files I have from her. I do have a couple.

I'm quoting, "black guys are ALWAYS late."

Talk about a ridiculous stereotype. Not only is it ridiculous, it's about as full of ass as the BBC horsedick crap so many swear by.

The thing is, this individual is completely oblivious to this. She's convinced this thing about black guys ALWAYS being late is a truisim! There's your proof if you want any, that certain people of a lighter hue think they may know something about you, when what's in their head is a number degrading stereotypes.

A bit surprised at this individual but I really should not be.

And by the way, because you fuck someone who is black doesn't mean you're cool or okay as a person. The contrary, although it may not be evident, may be the truth. For that matter, all that liking to fuck black guys means is that you like that, and probably not much more. At least not much more of anything that's good.

File under disappointing but typical.

Two thing:
1. Not surprised at her attitude or words - or doubling down on them. Surprise that some of you find it surprising that a person who fucks black men, have little respect for back men outside of fucking them. Slave owners love fucking black people too. Wouldn't exactly call them understanding to the struggle.
2. I am surprised with the Simps still trying to fuck her, once she showed who she is.
She's your typical idiot. Straight talk. The type who's not even aware of it. The type who once I hear some talk like that come out of yo' mouth, it's an absolute turn off. I mean 1000% dick turned limp. I want's to have nothing more to do with ya eva again kinda vibe.

Last edited:
Two thing:
That just goes to show us… 200+yrs later and all a house black man wanna do is kiss misses Gilmore ass!

Back