Stood up again ... Actually showing up too late so I left the bar

Supposed to meet a truck driver from my city on his way back from out of town who told me to meet him at a certain local bar at 8 - A Blender hookup - I showed up on time and ordered a ******* and at about 8:20 he admitted via text he was still 20 miles away! I told him if he wasnt at the bar by the time I was finished slow sipping my beer, I was leaving. At 8:40 I paid my tab and left. He called me to apologize and beg me to stay but I told him I dont wait around for guys who want pussy for free. Now Im home playing Wii in my panties, with a clean, shaved and wet pussy, while drinking.

Im not new to the game and always have a ton of time wasters (even from b2w members) so now Im pretty hard limit on waiting long times when u say ur going to be there.

I dont feel Im being unreasonable and I know black guys are ALWAYS late but still, 40mins and still not there? Thats just insulting. What are your thoughts?
Thanks to the Army baby. I am never late. Especially if i was meeting a beautiful woman such as yourself.

Supposed to meet a truck driver from my city on his way back from out of town who told me to meet him at a certain local bar at 8 - A Blender hookup - I showed up on time and ordered a ******* and at about 8:20 he admitted via text he was still 20 miles away! I told him if he wasnt at the bar by the time I was finished slow sipping my beer, I was leaving. At 8:40 I paid my tab and left. He called me to apologize and beg me to stay but I told him I dont wait around for guys who want pussy for free. Now Im home playing Wii in my panties, with a clean, shaved and wet pussy, while drinking.

Im not new to the game and always have a ton of time wasters (even from b2w members) so now Im pretty hard limit on waiting long times when u say ur going to be there.

I dont feel Im being unreasonable and I know black guys are ALWAYS late but still, 40mins and still not there? Thats just insulting. What are your thoughts?

Cammie, what a lovely face pic you have.

Perfectly put PNW100. When Mrs J, A and myself meet up, because we have been friends for some time now , it's with respect. The first time A made love to Mr J, I was proud that one of the most precious people in my world was being shared with a very good friend. It's NOT JUST ABOUT THE COCK !!!
One thing I will say is,that I (a white man) am a punctuality freak, but Mrs J (a white woman) and A (a black man) are both often late. LOL.
And I, a black man, is also a punctuality freak. Some of my white dates have not been the same. Guess its not race specific.

his loss...I have actually been texted a number of times to be the emergency "dick in the glass"...(in case of emergency break glass!)...So if they are stood up...I slide in and pound it...haha...I have been late before but for very good reason...life happens, but the respectful thing is to communicate that AHEAD of time...and then make up for it when you get there. Oh and no black people aren't always late culturally...thats bullshit...I know more white people that are late than black people and its usually because THOSE particular white people don't give a ******* about other peoples time...they feel they are entitled and it doesn't matter if they inconvenience someone else. If you wanna get into the culture thing...its because of lack of sleep and they are always trying to do more than they can physically do in the time they have. The black people I know who are late are late because they are overachievers and are trying to do 25 hours of work in 24...so maybe you should have given him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe there was an accident. Maybe there was an emergency. He should have communicated that to you before he was supposed to be there. That was his bad.

Last edited:
This happened to us so many times (mainly white bulls) being stood up and its *******. My ex would doll herself up, hair, makeup, nails, heels etc. for a meet up after earlier successful texts, and it was so demoralising for her/us. We just couldn't understand why though, I had a stunning wife who was 99% certain to have sex with them and yet it seemed they found some sort of joy standing us up.

Some we think arrived at the bars just to watch/ laughing at us waiting while she was all done up, some we figured were probably married and chickened out... and some just got some demented joy of then texting my wife or myself later telling us they'd never put their cock anywhere near a 'cheap dirty whore' like my wife in front of a 'pathetic husband', just to make themselves feel good.
Everytime it happened to us, it set us back months as she'd drop off the idea, and most times was done with it all. So was ******* all round and still don't understand why?

We have gone through the same cycle many times and it is the most frustrating part of meeting guys. We always meet the first time as a couple and we text to confirm, my wife spends hours getting ready and prepping herself like for any nice date. Usually get to the meeting place 5-10 minutes early so we have a ******* and are settled in. Then we wait...and wait...and wait.

OP does make a good point about being stood up. I would guess that, for us, half the time the guy doesn’t show-up for a first meeting and almost none are truly on time (I'll admit, my bar is incredibly high; it means you are where you said you would be at the time you said you would be there). We have set up meetings with four different guys from this site and three have been no-shows (one no-show was verified). Our experience is that the numbers are about the same as with the old CL, AFF and SLS. Some we never heard from again, some texted that they "got busy" and others us text the next day like nothing happened or deny there was a meeting setup. Also had the slut shamer like @slinky1. No-shows suck and what makes it even worse that it is so common that it is considered our problem to get over it because it has become so acceptable.

But the truth is that a big reason we are on this site (and others) is to meet the guys that make the BS worthwhile. The one guy from this site that did show up was great and he more than made up for the others! We kept seeing him for over a year and had some really fantastic times together.

We set up a meeting in person if it seems likely there could be a match. If they are a flake, let them flake out quickly. Also, if there is real chemistry then let's get moving! We share a few recent pictures and are honest about our body types and what we are looking for. If they appear to be serious, then I don't mind sending out a couple of pictures of my wife with previous Bulls so they can see that we are real players. After that, we should know enough about each other to decide if we want to move it to the next level and we set up a meeting. Pro Tip: the more time that expires between meeting on line and meeting in real life, the less likely anything will ever come of it. Bonus Pro Tip: if they are late for the first meeting, they will be consistently late. The good thing about a real life meeting is that you find these things out and can decide if its OK for you. We are very punctual but understand that everyone isn't so we accept "fashionably" late. OP's time line of 40 minutes late is certainly pushing the boundary for us. We do not give second chances to no-shows.

Another thing that works for us is that we set our expectations like it's a date night for us. If the guy shows up, all the better but even if he doesn’t, we get the pleasure of each other’s company. My wife has gotten pretty good at making up stories about what was going to happen and we make make a night of it ;-)

We have gone through the same cycle many times and it is the most frustrating part of meeting guys. We always meet the first time as a couple and we text to confirm, my wife spends hours getting ready and prepping herself like for any nice date. Usually get to the meeting place 5-10 minutes early so we have a ******* and are settled in. Then we wait...and wait...and wait.

OP does make a good point about being stood up. I would guess that, for us, half the time the guy doesn’t show-up for a first meeting and almost none are truly on time (I'll admit, my bar is incredibly high; it means you are where you said you would be at the time you said you would be there). We have set up meetings with four different guys from this site and three have been no-shows (one no-show was verified). Our experience is that the numbers are about the same as with the old CL, AFF and SLS. Some we never heard from again, some texted that they "got busy" and others us text the next day like nothing happened or deny there was a meeting setup. Also had the slut shamer like @slinky1. No-shows suck and what makes it even worse that it is so common that it is considered our problem to get over it because it has become so acceptable.

But the truth is that a big reason we are on this site (and others) is to meet the guys that make the BS worthwhile. The one guy from this site that did show up was great and he more than made up for the others! We kept seeing him for over a year and had some really fantastic times together.

We set up a meeting in person if it seems likely there could be a match. If they are a flake, let them flake out quickly. Also, if there is real chemistry then let's get moving! We share a few recent pictures and are honest about our body types and what we are looking for. If they appear to be serious, then I don't mind sending out a couple of pictures of my wife with previous Bulls so they can see that we are real players. After that, we should know enough about each other to decide if we want to move it to the next level and we set up a meeting. Pro Tip: the more time that expires between meeting on line and meeting in real life, the less likely anything will ever come of it. Bonus Pro Tip: if they are late for the first meeting, they will be consistently late. The good thing about a real life meeting is that you find these things out and can decide if its OK for you. We are very punctual but understand that everyone isn't so we accept "fashionably" late. OP's time line of 40 minutes late is certainly pushing the boundary for us. We do not give second chances to no-shows.

Another thing that works for us is that we set our expectations like it's a date night for us. If the guy shows up, all the better but even if he doesn’t, we get the pleasure of each other’s company. My wife has gotten pretty good at making up stories about what was going to happen and we make make a night of it ;-)
We sound like we've had very similar experiences. Especially the ones who aren't as their advert portrays. Had one gent, said he was mid 50's, very dominant, very well hung, and a Dom who loves tying his women up and fucking them for hours on end. My wife was sort of into this type of thing, as I can't do that for her. Anyway, she set up to meet him alone for lunch in a popular/ busy cafe for safety reasons. Sat there for 20 minutes, wearing a floral dress as agreed so he could identify her, but no success.. there was only a young pimply mid 20's gent alone, so assumed he aborted the idea. Sure enough, the pimply kid comes up to her, mentions her name and says he's the Dom she'd spoken to. He bought her a coffee, and she said there were beads of sweat running down his face, he was that nervous. She actually found the whole thing hilarious, so did. She said he was ******* scared I was there and going to confront him :)

Or the other one where she met for a lunch meet alone. Late 40's gent, personal trainer, great looking, cock like a Coke can and was a swinger with his stunning wife. He sent us pics of her, she was model material. Sure enough, he turns up, without his wife, starts to tell my wife, his wife is unaware he fucks women during the day... and he actually refers to himself on a separate profile he showed her as 'the baby maker'. He actually goes around and fucks as many women as he can bareback to impregnate them. A lot of them are trying to get pregnant and he 'helps them out' married and single, but wanted to know if my wife was into that sort of thing. As soon as she said no, he got up, paid the bill and ran to try and meet another woman before the end of the day.

You're right, we go out now with my wife done up to the hilt, and if they are a no show, so be it, we have a great night out... my wife dressed as a wanton hotwife, anklet and heels etc. cockteasing men she may see checking her out... and then we just go home and I eat her pussy like its my last meal on this earth.

Perfectly put PNW100. When Mrs J, A and myself meet up, because we have been friends for some time now , it's with respect. The first time A made love to Mr J, I was proud that one of the most precious people in my world was being shared with a very good friend. It's NOT JUST ABOUT THE COCK !!!
One thing I will say is,that I (a white man) am a punctuality freak, but Mrs J (a white woman) and A (a black man) are both often late. LOL.
Right on man but I can’t take credit because I didn’t actually write the comment I just agreed with it lol

Not ever black man is the same.. Punctuality is always key!! He should have called/texted ot something saying something prior to yall meeting if he was gonna be late.

If You Were In Indy We’d Most Definitely Have Some Fun

This happened to us so many times (mainly white bulls) being stood up and its *******. My ex would doll herself up, hair, makeup, nails, heels etc. for a meet up after earlier successful texts, and it was so demoralising for her/us. We just couldn't understand why though, I had a stunning wife who was 99% certain to have sex with them and yet it seemed they found some sort of joy standing us up.

Some we think arrived at the bars just to watch/ laughing at us waiting while she was all done up, some we figured were probably married and chickened out... and some just got some demented joy of then texting my wife or myself later telling us they'd never put their cock anywhere near a 'cheap dirty whore' like my wife in front of a 'pathetic husband', just to make themselves feel good.
Everytime it happened to us, it set us back months as she'd drop off the idea, and most times was done with it all. So was ******* all round and still don't understand why?

She is super hot. You ever visit Minneapolis Minnesota. Hit me up. I def wont stand up that beautiful wife of yours. Yumm

For the record, we have never met anyone from this site. Our playmates have all been from swing sites, black or white. He have gotten jerked around, by what appear to be white losers posing as black guys on this site. Unfortunately, our IR times may be cuming to an end. Age and RA is taking its toll.

For the record, we have never met anyone from this site. Our playmates have all been from swing sites, black or white. He have gotten jerked around, by what appear to be white losers posing as black guys on this site. Unfortunately, our IR times may be cuming to an end. Age and RA is taking its toll.
I don't blame you. No one has time for bs. I may be right behind you. I've tried meeting couples twice from here and it's all been bs.

Perfectly reasonable . and you only have his word that he turned up at all .... sorry to hear you wasted your evening.

Sorry to hear you may be leaving the lifestyle . age should not put you off . of course in this shallow world the younger people get more attention, but there are still plenty of couples and men who want people their own age and maturity … may take a little longer to find them, but worth it in the ned… (I have always loved the more mature older woman .. for me, nothing better than lying between the thighs of an older woman bring her off several times before entering her.

I have had more share of being stood up. Not
Just on this site. Luck of the draw. After the one reschedule after the initial excuse I could not be bothered. Delete block and I will not respond. Tricks are for *******!!

Back