Still nervous but making plans!

Hi! I'm Rene. I'm a 47yr old mom and have been with my husband almost 28 years. You've all seen this movie before but it's new to me. I never imagined I'd be on a forum like this. We have a very traditional existence but I've always had erotic curiosities hidden away. My husband has tried to coax them out over the years. We even married again at Hedonism III before it closed. None of the things I wanted to try worked out. I did have an experience with another woman but I didn't get to go down on her. But now I'm really curious about BBC. I didn't know how much my husband was into it until I saw photos and videos on his phone. He has now convinced me to return to Jamaica to try again. I just booked our trip and it's now real. I want to experience it but I'm not sure how it will affect our marriage. I asked him how he's going to react if I love it more than sex with him. He assured me it won't change anything but how can it not. Please share your experiences and tell me what to expect.

It will be hard because once you are hooked you will never can go back. You will Need a bbc All the time.
Is important to continue to have a strong relation with your hubby.
In the end he wanted to.try. he must accept his decision!
Good luck

Hi! I'm Rene. I'm a 47yr old mom and have been with my husband almost 28 years. You've all seen this movie before but it's new to me. I never imagined I'd be on a forum like this. We have a very traditional existence but I've always had erotic curiosities hidden away. My husband has tried to coax them out over the years. We even married again at Hedonism III before it closed. None of the things I wanted to try worked out. I did have an experience with another woman but I didn't get to go down on her. But now I'm really curious about BBC. I didn't know how much my husband was into it until I saw photos and videos on his phone. He has now convinced me to return to Jamaica to try again. I just booked our trip and it's now real. I want to experience it but I'm not sure how it will affect our marriage. I asked him how he's going to react if I love it more than sex with him. He assured me it won't change anything but how can it not. Please share your experiences and tell me what to expect.
Your Marriage will become different.....better!

Back