Staying Pussy-free this Year

Yeah, some husbands are best left in the dark.
This frog must be boiled slowly, that is, it is necessary to gradually bring the white hubby to the idea and understanding that it is better for them to allow the white wife to have a black bull, and to please her hubby by allowing him to clean her up and sometimes watch her, to be pleased that his wife is becoming more sexy and depraved

Are her friends equally married? Hopefully they would tell their husbands, and together, get to see what Black Cock can do to their women. It would be great if the three of them get to sharing BBC together.

This reminds me of a orgy we had in jamaica but it was our two wife and us 2 guys sucking on this beautiful black native and we ended up all 4 fucked in the ass and i guess i was the lucky cuck to get his load inside me

How long do you desire staying pussy-free from your wife/girlfriend this year to ensure she gets as much black cock as possible, or that she finally gets the idea of wanting to cuck you?

I can honestly say, I myself prefer cock over pussy. I love my wife dearly, and she has lots of sex with other men, mostly bbc. I like ALL cock, so I don't discriminate. I LOVE eating the creampies from her pussy and watching her get fucked, but I really have no desire to fuck pussy. I want, and desire cock. Sexually, I prefer a big, hard dick to pussy anyhow, so I plan to stay pussy-free, with the exception of eat8ng cumloads from her pussy.

Last edited:
well said
That should have said that she (my wife) has lots of sex either OTHER men, mostly BBC.
Anyhow, I plan to STAY pussy-free, with the exception of eating other men's cumloads from her pussy. I'm totally a beta, sissy-cuckold in our marriage. She prefers other mens big hard cocks, and knowing my role is to either watch, or hear about her sex with them. She even sometimes talks about fucking other men in front of her girlfriends while I'm there. That just started un past few years, that she's proudly put as a BBC slut at work to her girlfriends and that I'm a bisexual cock loving sissy beta cuck. Its both humiliating and exhilarating.

I can honestly say, I myself prefer cock over pussy. I love my wife dearly, and she has lots of sex with other men, mostly bbc. I like ALL cock, so I don't discriminate. I LOVE eating the creampies from her pussy and watching her get fucked, but I really have no desire to fuck pussy. I want, and desire cock. Sexually, I prefer a big, hard dick to pussy anyhow, so I plan to stay pussy-free, with the exception of eat8ng cumloads from her pussy.

Does your wife agree with you? Does she love seeing you turn submissive for Black men as she equally does too?

Serving.jpg

Back