Statisticians were at a loss to explain ...

Girls/women can sense when a boi has a bud dick or if he's packing pole that'll satisfy her. Everywhere in nature, females of all species choose the male with the best genetics to pass along. Today's world has broken down racial taboos and technology has made it easier for white girl/women to seek out superiority of black studs.

If all you're packing is a little boi pee-wee, the girls will know. White bois get lucky with girls with self esteem issues or aren't completely in tune with their sexuallity. But once they get over their issues or are helped by a friend, the reality of the blacking up of white pussy becomes apparent and they start thinking about taking black dick.

Kinda' true, actually .. cus' in nature usually the more aggressive n' physically superior male species wins out (i.e., Black Men) .. they are either showing off their supremacy or kicking the weaker males butts - or in this case both, aren't they? Hehe. :) Dana

Well any white man struggling to get a girlfriend show go to Africa of the Far East. African and Oriental women just can't get enough white cock.

It's quite amusing in Africa. Single white men are the cream of the social crop, and white women girls have to seriously compete to get the attention of white men as they are so crowded by the African women elbowing the white females out of the way to get that potential white boyfriend...

They just want a man who will treat them nice....

Not that white women go short since the African men are climbing over each, over the wall, climbing trees and dropping into gardens, blackmailing husbands, intimidating the meek, plotting for months just to get their cocks up that sweet and tight white pussy.

Meanwhile the white women have had enought of polite consideration and niceness....They have come to Africa and now they want it dark, rough, aggressive, demanding and again..and again...and again....and again.....and again:)

For some reason ... I've been thinking about getting a white man to take me to Africa for a month ... but, make that return ticket for 3, or 4 just in case I find me a hot brotha .. Hahaha :) Dana

Maybe a fake one .. :p
I've been thinking about that lately actually. A white girl needs a way to reward her cuckold for being a good whiteboi, but naturally she shouldn't lower herself to sucking or fucking his white dicklet. The thing is I can't imagine that a white girl would really want to have to touch a white dick even to give a handjob. That's where a fleshlight can become useful. The white cuckoldress girlfriend can reward her pathetic excuse for a boyfriend by pleasuring him with a fake plastic hole to milk him of his inferior genetic material.

The fleshlight: making sure no human orifice ever has a reason to put up with white dick again.

So i shouldnt treat girls nice?

When she is out of breath laying on the bed, avoiding muulitple wet spots, with the sheet clinging to get sweat covered body saying how amazing it was... then you have treated her nicely. You must give a woman what she wants and remember that many times what she wants and what she asks for are not always the same.

Back