Statisticians were at a loss to explain ...

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by Jack Smith, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Active Member

Given the relatively equal numbers of white women and boys, depression counselors were at a loss as to why so many white boys couldn't find mates ...

2008 foursome interracial.jpg ...

1563 t.jpg

2. Young&ThickBBC

Young&ThickBBC New Member

You found the reason right here.

wit likes this.
  3. expatdad

expatdad Well-Known Member

UK
    Well any white man struggling to get a girlfriend show go to Africa of the Far East. African and Oriental women just can't get enough white cock.

It's quite amusing in Africa. Single white men are the cream of the social crop, and white women girls have to seriously compete to get the attention of white men as they are so crowded by the African women elbowing the white females out of the way to get that potential white boyfriend...

They just want a man who will treat them nice....

Not that white women go short since the African men are climbing over each, over the wall, climbing trees and dropping into gardens, blackmailing husbands, intimidating the meek, plotting for months just to get their cocks up that sweet and tight white pussy.

Meanwhile the white women have had enought of polite consideration and niceness....They have come to Africa and now they want it dark, rough, aggressive, demanding and again..and again...and again....and again.....and again:)

wit likes this.
  4. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Active Member

So you're saying white guys have to travel halfway around the planet to get laid? Sheeesk, things are worse than I thought! LOL

wit and Jealous_Whiteboy like this.
  5. expatdad

UK
    Well you could alwaus live somewhere where there are few black men...:)

6. ronman2

ronman2 New Member

I treat them right, pay for our dates, even rub their feet while I tell them how pretty they are and still no luck :(

Sally B likes this.
  7. Janie Tgirl

Janie Tgirl Well-Known Member

You can do that with other ladies. I'm not interested at all. If they all turn you down, you just haven't found the right woman.

8. expatdad

UK
    Typical white boy...they don't want that they want to be fucked

9. ronman2

ronman2 New Member

That's not what they tell me, and I don't wanna treat a girl like a sex object.

Sally B likes this.
  10. Sally B

Sally B Well-Known Member

silly little boy. who told u we don't likke being treated as sex objects? i can always tell they guys witth tiny ones. they're so nice!!!:bounce:

11. Sally B

aw baby, u depressed? ur witty bitty dickie can't find any pussy? :bounce:

12. ronman2

ronman2 New Member

So i shouldnt treat girls nice?

13. Sally B

u should treat them VERY nice baby. but that doesn't mean ur going to get laid:rolleyes:

Juche, kinkynicklovescbt and willsrvu like this.
  14. ronman2

ronman2 New Member

That's fine

15. Sally B

aw baby, don't be sad:rolleyes:

16. expatdad

UK
    I remember very well a South African woman describing the difference between dating a white man and a black man in SA. (She was married to a white man and had a Black Master her husband did not know about).
    "When I went on dates with white men they bought me flowers and chocoloates, took me to restuarants wining and dining me and talking about anything but what they wanted."
    "When I date a black man. He looks me over and tells me to 'get my knickers off'. It is so refreshing and honest and direct...my knickers fly off..."
    Though she seems to be happy and love her husband she looks forward when he has to work away. If it matches her lover being able to send his wife off somewhere she is over to her lover's villa like a shot.
    Once she walks through his villa gates she ceases to be a modern SA married white woman and becomes 'a black man's white slave'

17. expatdad

UK
    Mind you I had to stop my wife wearing panties on her dates with real Africans. It was costing far too much money replacing her lost, torn, or ripped panties :)

Mandy and Brian likes this.
  18. expatdad

UK
    "Look honey I know you are happily married....but this is Africa....you really have to try these black cocks out....their incredble...your husband doesn't have to know... he's at worl all day anyway...

19. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Active Member

I'm not sure how that relates to the pics and caption?

Sally B and willsrvu like this.
  20. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

It doesn't, but some people can't help turning every thread into one that extolls their interest instead of the theme the O.P. presented. :(

Jack Smith and Sally B like this.