My first was with 3 BBC gentlemen - they were a lot of fun and experienced at gang bangs (they kept checking in to see if I needed water and were great at reading body languages). Would love to move up to 5-7 next time (especially if they come with a similar attitude)!
My first wife's first time was with 3 BBC's and she was disappointed cause she wore them out and wanted more after that her minimum was 5 you'll love

My first was with 3 BBC gentlemen - they were a lot of fun and experienced at gang bangs (they kept checking in to see if I needed water and were great at reading body languages). Would love to move up to 5-7 next time (especially if they come with a similar attitude)!
Yes! I did 5 this weekend and they were so accommodating ☺️ It gets hot making that many guys cum! Lol

Here are some pics of my first app BBC gangbang :) I had 3 great guys come play! Tomorrow (hopefully) I’ll be adding in 2 more!
If anyone near Philly wants to put their name in the hat, let me know!
You're a beautiful powerful predator who drains men's come and their power. You know most gangbangs I've had the men were pretty good to the women, e even if they were roughly fucking them. Men like women who can take on all their friends

My first wife's first time was with 3 BBC's and she was disappointed cause she wore them out and wanted more after that her minimum was 5 you'll love
My wife would love. To do the same or be added into the mix(as she likes females as well! Please lets us know if she can join in on next event?? Take care J&D

Back