Stags and Cucks/Splash Mocha

rocknjoe

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TN, US
Husbands, boyfriends who fall under whatever category you choose to call yourself: Have you been to Splash Mocha with your girlfriend or wife? What was your experience like? What were your feelings going into it? Did they change after it was over? Do you plan on going again?

Husbands, boyfriends who fall under whatever category you choose to call yourself: Have you been to Splash Mocha with your girlfriend or wife?
Yes. We identify as a cuckold couple. We met others like us, but I'd say the majority of the couples there were probably more of the stag & vixen or hotwife variety, or just swingers where the woman has an interest in black men.

What was your experience like?
It was amazing. MY birthday present at the beginning of 2020 was to spend MY bonus money to take my wife to what was basically IR Hotwife Candyland. To say she blossomed on that trip would be an incredible understatement. She flirted openly, wore a hotwife anklet and the key to my chastity cage visibly, had me wear t-shirts identifying us as a cuck couple, and although she's an introvert by nature, she was very social and open at the event. It's a very sex-positive environment, and we were far more public about our interests than we can normally be, it felt like a very safe environment to do so, and we didn't feel like we were rubbing our kinks or interests in anyone's faces or making others uncomfortable. Everyone was friendly and there to have a good time. It was a very inviting, non-threatening, exciting environment to explore together.

What were your feelings going into it?
Nervous excitement. At the time, we had been into chastity and femdom play for a long time, but she was still dipping her toes into exploring her preference for black men. She was beginning to fully embrace cuckoldry, but didn't have a ton of partners our experience going into Splash. I remember showing her the promotional material and thinking it seemed like a perfect environment to unapologetically be ourselves, and for her to seek what she wanted in a place that promised to offer it in spades (I know, I'm sorry. Please pardon the pun). That possibility excited me greatly (and maybe terrified me just a little as well).

Did they change after it was over?
No. I left totally blown away by how much fun we both had, and if anything I was even more excited about our next opportunity and where we might take things from there. But the far bigger change was in my wife, not me. It was huge for her self-confidence, and the experience helped her learn to vocalize what she wants and doesn't want. It sucks that COVID landed right after our first Splash experience because she was really coming out of her shell, but even despite having to pump the brakes on travel and meetups, she's been far more into communicating with other men, ever since that first Splash experience, and she's developed lasting friendships with other women who cuckold their husbands. We both learned a lot about how to make our limited play opportunities more rewarding, and we've becomr more creative as partners. It was kind of like a second honeymoon for us. In many ways it was better than our actual honeymoon.

Do you plan on going again?
We have tickets to go again in Houston in November. We can't wait!

Last edited:
We have been to the Atlanta event twice and hope to attend the other events as well at some point. We will be returning to the Atlanta event again next year. Always fun. Always meet cool new people and make friends that we continue to stay in touch with. Highly recommend!

We have been to the Atlanta event twice and hope to attend the other events as well at some point. We will be returning to the Atlanta event again next year. Always fun. Always meet cool new people and make friends that we continue to stay in touch with. Highly recommend!
I will be at the next ATL splash as well.Hope to see you guys there 😉

Back