Srilankan couple looks for a real hung black guy with a massive bbc

Slcpl

Couple
Wud love to be friend with a guy with aforesaid things and specially he should be a muscular guy..nothing to bargain about my wife..absolutely shes fkng hot. .a lucky guy will ofcourse fuck her in future..so far shes only talking about this and soon ill make her into... Who ever the lucky guy he will be her first bbc and the only cock other than me...cos im her first bf and soon to be her husband..this is going to be bit lonh process and i assure.. U ll never worry if we select you.. Well take care of all others for a vacation with us... If any one likes to be friend with us and continue and try to understand us plz feel free to msg..waiting for the right guy

ready to embrace this life style.finding a suitable guy according to our requirements. some times long chats may be required to understand you and our opinions. but exactly it is worth more than that. so you guys are warmly welcome to pm us for a chat.please note if you are the lucky guy then its her first bbc and her second cock ever other than me. and this will be the only bbc to fuck her till end . if you are interested and meet the above requirements which is at the top of the thread pls feel free to pm us.definitely we will contact you..pm with pics of you

Back