Wasted Fantasies - Looking for a BBC

We will be in VEGAS from JAN 4TH through JAN 8TH and are looking to hookup with a black cock. Wife has a fantasy of seeing, touching and playing with a black cock. Don't need any pressure! Don't ask for pictures! Do need the blackest cock available! Just want someone to help us make this fantasy come true.

It doesn't matter if you are straight, bi-curious, bisexual or gay! The object is to get my wife to see, touch and play with a black cock.

We will be going GOLD soon and will be able to respond to any messages or flirts. Hope to be able to meet up with someone.

Someone that is outgoing, doesn't mind taking it slow, and willing to accept the outcome regardless of how wife reacts. hercortvegas@gmail.com It doesn't matter if you are straight, bi-curious, bisexual or gay! The object is to get my wife to see, touch and play with a black cock.

We will be in VEGAS from JAN 4TH through JAN 8TH and are looking to hookup with a black cock. Wife has a fantasy of seeing, touching and playing with a black cock. Don't need any pressure! Don't ask for pictures! Do need the blackest cock available! Just want someone to help us make this fantasy come true.

It doesn't matter if you are straight, bi-curious, bisexual or gay! The object is to get my wife to see, touch and play with a black cock.

We will be going GOLD soon and will be able to respond to any messages or flirts. Hope to be able to meet up with someone.

Someone that is outgoing, doesn't mind taking it slow, and willing to accept the outcome regardless of how wife reacts. hercortvegas@gmail.com It doesn't matter if you are straight, bi-curious, bisexual or gay! The object is to get my wife to see, touch and play with a black cock.

Attachments

• IMG_0568.jpeg
    IMG_0568.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 10

Im interested

Dm for a bbc

Back