Squirters

I had enjoyed several lovers and boyfriends before marrying. Neither they nor my husband ever made me squirt. I didn't think I was a squirter. Just over two years ago I dabbled in being a hotwife and after a bit was comfortable playing. One day a black man arrived early to our hotel room, while I was there but before my husband had arrived after work, and rather than keep everyone waiting, I began playing solo. When hubby arrived and came to the room about 15 minutes later, he found the bed soaked and my moaning and screaming in orgasm and orgasm. This man had fucked me hard and fast for short bursts, then pulled out and jumped along side me to use his fingers on my gspot to take me over the peak. I hadn't asked and didn't expect to orgasm during sex without a vibrator on my clit, but the climaxes I felt that day were definitely not clitoral and it was my first squirting experience. Hubby was in awe. I was floored. Damn, I guess I *AM* a squirter! Since then, I find I squirt with nearly every encounter.

Photo is from a later encounter with a different gentleman

SecretPlayWife_secretplaywife-squirting-to-bbc_149.jpg

I had enjoyed several lovers and boyfriends before marrying. Neither they nor my husband ever made me squirt. I didn't think I was a squirter. Just over two years ago I dabbled in being a hotwife and after a bit was comfortable playing. One day a black man arrived early to our hotel room, while I was there but before my husband had arrived after work, and rather than keep everyone waiting, I began playing solo. When hubby arrived and came to the room about 15 minutes later, he found the bed soaked and my moaning and screaming in orgasm and orgasm. This man had fucked me hard and fast for short bursts, then pulled out and jumped along side me to use his fingers on my gspot to take me over the peak. I hadn't asked and didn't expect to orgasm during sex without a vibrator on my clit, but the climaxes I felt that day were definitely not clitoral and it was my first squirting experience. Hubby was in awe. I was floored. Damn, I guess I *AM* a squirter! Since then, I find I squirt with nearly every encounter.

View attachment 893377
Good girl and that was an amazing story. I'm very proud of you. And there you have it ladies and gents. With the right motivation anything is possible!!!

View attachment 893377
Damn!!

Back