Squirters

There are a lot of misconceptions out there about squirting. Chief among them is the idea that most women can't squirt. I used to believe that, but have since been instructed and shown that any woman can squirt if properly handled.
I would love to make you squirt!

I had no idea what it was when it first happened to me. TOTALLY freaked me out! i was horrified! but the reaction from the guys was amazing, they loved it. Only then did i realize it was actually "hot"..lol
My wife was mortified.
Still doesn't get why I like it, but has opened up to enjoying it with me.
When she's red hot she tells me she wants me to make her squirt all over my face.

Usually when she's hot enough to feed me a creampie but that's another story.

Never knew I could squirt until I took a bbc... They hit all the right spots...xx
When my then boyfriend was coaxing me into giving in to several well-hung black guys who he took me
to meet,then agreed to help them fuck me,one of the sexiest things he told me was "Really fat,big black cocks stretch your pussy,causing you to squirt when they love you!" That was on my mind when I was
coming, finally, on a huge, black, cock! My boyfriend said I did squirt a little,the FIRST TIME he made
me come! Two days later,the same guys fucked me hard,making me squirt every time! I've done it ever
since!

Back