Squirters

22 years of marriage I never ever squirted even once with my husband but when I first met my first black guy with a massive 10" cock 15 years ago for the first time in my life I squirted several times with him soaking his big cock and the bed sheets and since then I became a very heavy squirter.
I only squirt heavily when fucked by big cock black men either in my pussy or in my asshole.The black guys who fuck me enjoy me squirting on their cocks and they love drinking my cum when I squirt in their mouths too.I also squirt when eaten by other ladies and always squirt in their mouths too.The funny thing is that I never squirt when fucked by a white guy including my husband until now and I feel it has to do with my special chemistry for black men.
2011-11-23 16.51.42.jpg 2011-11-23 16.52.52.jpg 2011-11-23 16.59.34.jpg 2011-11-23 17.01.40.jpg 2011-11-23 17.04.10.jpg 2011-11-23 17.06.06.jpg 2011-11-23 17.08.52.jpg 2011-11-23 16.50.42.jpg

I a
22 years of marriage I never ever squirted even once with my husband but when I first met my first black guy with a massive 10" cock 15 years ago for the first time in my life I squirted several times with him soaking his big cock and the bed sheets and since then I became a very heavy squirter.
I only squirt heavily when fucked by big cock black men either in my pussy or in my asshole.The black guys who fuck me enjoy me squirting on their cocks and they love drinking my cum when I squirt in their mouths too.I also squirt when eaten by other ladies and always squirt in their mouths too.The funny thing is that I never squirt when fucked by a white guy including my husband until now and I feel it has to do with my special chemistry for black men.
View attachment 710313 View attachment 710314 View attachment 710315 View attachment 710316 View attachment 710317 View attachment 710318 View attachment 710319 View attachment 710320
I am really hoping that these sexy fucking pics are of you because if you squirt like that I really need a mouthful of your sweet cum!

I a

I am really hoping that these sexy fucking pics are of you because if you squirt like that I really need a mouthful of your sweet cum!
Yes bebe they are all of me and I don't post any video or pic that is not mine cause I am so real and honest in expressing my love for BBC besides I am not new to the life style although I am new here as I have been fucked by BBC for the last 15 years and even if you like my pics that doesn't mean I will jump direct on your cock, I may not fuck you either cause I have so many BBC to fuck.Thanks

Yes bebe they are all of me and I don't post any video or pic that is not mine cause I am so real and honest in expressing my love for BBC besides I am not new to the life style although I am new here as I have been fucked by BBC for the last 15 years and even if you like my pics that doesn't mean I will jump direct on your cock, I may not fuck you either cause I have so many BBC to fuck.Thanks
That's so hot!

When a man finds out I am a squirter, he can't wait to meet me. I didn't realize how many men were into it. Just make sure there are towels on the bed. I soak them every time.

I think girls especially white girls grow up with all these taboo things in their heads and they get embarrassed about how wet and gushy they get so they always hold back. I'm sure somewhere there is a 25,000 page abridged booklet of all the things we mustn't do and whole multi story office buildings full of people making up more.

But wetter is better and lots of fun so just let it all squirt and splash and gush out girls!!

Afterwards you can wow everybody and just hang out the sopping wet sheets and towels over the balcony so all your jealous neighbors can see what you did with those hung black men or pretty black women that came to your house last night!!

"Trophy" towels. Just like panties hung from a rear view mirror.

That book probably resides in the Vatican. Catholic guilt. Created by priests. I gave up Catholic guilt a long long time ago. I figure that if they don't play the game, they have no right to make the rules.

I have one local squirt couple,it gets so bad ,they don't switch towels,they just change the sheets. .the more she squirt the harder I get. She enjoys soaking my face , I only kneel to squirters ,I also enjoy those who take a road trip to soak me, leaving a hotel room soaked mmmmmmm

I have one local squirt couple,it gets so bad ,they don't switch towels,they just change the sheets. .the more she squirt the harder I get. She enjoys soaking my face , I only kneel to squirters ,I also enjoy those who take a road trip to soak me, leaving a hotel room soaked mmmmmmm
I am a very heavy experienced squirter and it will be my pleasure to soak your face and your cock with my own squirt if you like that and wish to ******* it all warm and fresh from the source as long as you push all of your 11" hard cock so deep inside my pussy .

Back