Squirters

Good girl!!

I was shocked! He walked into our hotel room and within 10 minutes had me naked, on the bed, my legs in the air, and experiencing a true squirting orgasm. I was 53 years old, all those years wasted!!

The funny part is he said to hubby, "You didn't tell me." My poor little cuck had no idea what this black man just did for me. He arrived at 9:00 pm; hours later I had to say I cannot take anymore...it was 2:00 am. I had rested in between while my cuck hubby kept the guy hard for me but I was exhausted.gJune050020.jpg

I was shocked! He walked into our hotel room and within 10 minutes had me naked, on the bed, my legs in the air, and experiencing a true squirting orgasm. I was 53 years old, all those years wasted!!

The funny part is he said to hubby, "You didn't tell me." My poor little cuck had no idea what this black man just did for me. He arrived at 9:00 pm; hours later I had to say I cannot take anymore...it was 2:00 am. I had rested in between while my cuck hubby kept the guy hard for me but I was exhausted.View attachment 708155
You had to tap out. Sweet. I bet that pussy was nice and juicy once he was done with you.

I was shocked; it never happened to me before, including gang bangs by as many as 6 white guys. Even those gang bangs left me unsatisfied. Every time with a black man, I am the one who says no more. I am always exhausted with a sore throat from all my 'oh gods'!
Let me know when I can join your hot lol white ass!!

Back